Summit Sports Inc. is an outdoor action sporting goods retailer with a commitment and passion for our sports that is reflected in everything we do for over 23 years. Our 4 stores in Southeast Michigan are leaders in their markets and categories, our internet retail websites, such as Skis.com and Snowboards.com are some of the top e-commerce sites in the industry and we integrate the 2 divisions together in a very unique and symbiotic way. We love what we do and we do what we love, weaving together innovation, growth, enthusiasm and a whole lot of fun to create a successful and enjoyable work environment.
We are growing and currently have an opening for a Programmer/Analyst. The major responsibilities of the position include:
- Analyzing business problems and presenting solution options.
- Coding and testing applications, installing purchased packages and developing interfaces to other existing systems.
- Provide ongoing support and enhancements to software applications and system.
- Provides system testing, troubleshooting and correcting problems as new software/applications are phased in and installed.
- Associates or higher degree in computer science or related degree.
- 1+ years' experience in application development including analysis, design, programming and testing.
- Visual Studio
- Visual Basic.Net /VB6
- SQL (writing SQL queries, updates, etc.)
- SQL Server experience
- Experience using the following are a plus:
o MS Access
o Demandware ( Web Platform)
- Good communication skills and ability to train and present information to others.
- Ability to work independently and in a group or team environment.
- Analytical agility - analyzes ambiguous and rapidly changing data and the environment and can identify key issues and draw logical conclusions.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Summit Sports Inc. is an outdoor action sporting goods retailer with a commitment and passion for our sports that is reflected in everything...