SSP America - The Food Travel Experts
We invite you to apply to join our Commissary/Warehouse team supporting our business at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. We are located approximately 2 miles West of the airport.
Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants will include; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Lola Coffee, Delux Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, MidCity Kitchen, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Bistro to name just a few.
YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND ONE OF OUR JOB FAIRS BELOW TO APPLY
Monday - Friday
9am - 4pm
1710 E. Grant St, Suite 150
(North of Buckeye Road/East of 16th St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Understand that our guest is our #1 priority.
- Greet guests in a courteous and friendly manner (where applicable).
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and
stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Follow and complete all items required as listed on shiftly prep-sheet.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
- Inform the manager immediately of product shortages.
- Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere
to health standards.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas
(including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
- Meet with manager upon arrival to discuss shift set-up, and check out with manager before leaving to ensure
duties are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- One year experience working in food service environment is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
-Verbal and written communication is essential. Able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Experience in dealing with problems involving customer service.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, and total all other charges.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.
- Brand Certification as required.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check an order & close out a check.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long period of time.
We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our 400-plus travel locations worldwide.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence. From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.