SSP America - The Food Travel Experts
We invite you to apply to join our growing team of hospitality professionals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants will include; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Lola Coffee, Delux Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, MidCity Kitchen, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Bistro to name just a few.
YOU MAY ALSO ATTEND ONE OF OUR JOB FAIRS BELOW TO APPLY
Monday - Friday
9am - 4pm
1710 E. Grant St, Suite 150
(North of Buckeye Road/East of 16th St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
The focus is at the general operations level, concentrating on the performance of the operations with the responsibility and accountability of the store's business results in support of operational excellence and providing the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Oversees one or multiple retail units' fast food/full service operations in accordance with SSP America standards and/or brand specifications.
- Maintains unit inventory levels and purchasing.
- Ensures operational standards and financial goals.
- Conducts weekly inventory.
- Responsible for all daily paperwork (tracking payroll, product mix, variance reports for drinks and tracking of employee drinking and meals.)
- Oversees development and growth of employees.
- Contributes to a positive team environment through actions and living our company culture.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable of job expectations.
- Understand the guest needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintains the unit(s) in accordance with company and state health/sanitation standards.
- Manage and develop team to include scheduling, training and performance reviews.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Candidates should possess at least 2 years of food & beverage experience in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product, service, and quality standards and equipment and operations standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Other qualifications include effective team building skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.
We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our 400-plus travel locations worldwide.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence.From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management team are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
Whether your career begins at the restaurant, airport, or regional level, working as part of our team of experts offers a variety of growth and development opportunities in an exciting environment. We are committed to creating a culture where each individual's talents, ideas and differences are welcomed. There are no average days with SSP. As an employee you will be exposed to a number of different situations requiring a range of skills, knowledge and experience. If it's a career you are looking for, SSP has a structured program to help you at whatever stage of the career ladder you're on.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.