SSP America - The Food Travel Experts
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR ALL APPLICANTS!
We invite you to apply to join our growing team of hospitality professionals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants will include; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Lola Coffee, Delux Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, MidCity Kitchen, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Bistro to name just a few.
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY - FRIDAY 9AM - 4PM
1710 E. Grant St, Suite 150
(North of Buckeye Road/East of 16th St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
- To serve beverages and food to guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in total guest satisfaction. To prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the facility.
- Understand that our guest is our #1 priority.
- Greet guests in a timely, courteous, and friendly manner. Use standard ingredient recipes and practice portion control to mix, garnish, and present drinks.
- Input orders into register at the point of sale and create a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receive cash from guests, make any change needed, verify validity of charges, record charges, and ensure vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all monies.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the bar at all times. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, all paper products, and condiments.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices, and other perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Must adhere to all State, Federal, and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests at all times.
- Contacting management and security personnel regarding disorderly guests.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- One year practical bartending experience required, including certification by state, federal, or local required training program. Basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and service of alcoholic beverages.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written English language is essential. Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, total all other charges, and understand weights and measurements.
- Food handlers and alcoholic beverage servers permit as required by law.
- Brand certification as required.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check and order & close out a check.
- Ability to work and stand in confined spaces for long periods of time.
We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our 400-plus travel locations worldwide.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence. From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.