SSP America - The Food Travel Experts
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS FOR ALL APPLICANTS!
We invite you to apply to join our growing team of hospitality professionals at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Our exciting Phoenix portfolio of restaurants will include; Four Peaks Brewing Company, Lola Coffee, Delux Burger, Humble Pie, Nocawich, Matt's Big Breakfast, MidCity Kitchen, Sweet Republic, Peet's Coffee & Tea, Joe's Real BBQ, Lo-Lo's Chicken & Waffles, Los Taquitos, Cheuvront Restaurant & Wine Bar and Zinc Bistro to name just a few.
YOU MUST ATTEND ONE OF OUR JOB FAIRS BELOW TO APPLY
Monday - Friday
9am - 4 pm
1710 E. Grant St, Suite 150
(North of Buckeye Road/East of 16th St.)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
To create a positive guest experience by accurately completing orders, serving customers, and reconciling customer’s bill for all food and beverage items. These tasks are to be done in a professional, friendly, helpful, and timely manner resulting in the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Understand that our guest is our #1 priority.
- Process orders and enter them accurately into the POS system.
- Receive payment from the customer and process change.
- Serve cold, frozen, and hot drinks as well as a wide variety of food items to guests.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Ensure that the work area is clean throughout the day.
- Clean equipment and utensils, removes trash, sweep and mop work area, dust and clean.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote a variety of menu items.
- Ability to understand basic POS operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6 months’ experience working in retail or food service environment is essential.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Verbal and written communication is essential. Able to read, speak, and understand the English language in order to communicate with guests and take orders.
- Experience in dealing with problems involving customer service.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register, make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash drops, and total all other charges.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.
- Brand Certification as required by law.
- Ability to remember, recite, and promote the variety of menu items.
- Ability to operate a keyboard & point of sale procedures to pre-check an order & close out a check.
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods of time.
We are the Food Travel Experts, delivering world class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than 60 years. Our unrivalled portfolio of local, international and bespoke food brands plays a vital role in providing unique, rewarding and fulfilling food experiences in each of our 400-plus travel locations worldwide.
We have brought together talent from across the travel, food and other complimentary industries to deliver world-leading operational and business excellence. From our general managers on the ground to our board directors, our management are some of the most experienced specialists in the business; a truly international team of food travel experts.
SSP America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.