SSP America operates in more than 40 airports across North America bringing a variety of local, regional and national brands to the traveling consumer at a vast array of price ranges. We have an extensive portfolio of over 200 international, national, local and specialty brands. Our brand portfolio is tailored for each specific location, depending on variables such as passenger profile, consumer need states, location type, size and design.
SSP America is in search of an Assistant Manager for our restaurant operations at the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN). This position reports to the General Manager. The focus is at the general operations level, concentrating on the performance of the operations with the responsibility and accountability of the store's business results in support of operational excellence and providing the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Oversees one or multiple retail units’ fast food/full service operations in accordance with
SSP standards and/or brand specifications.
- Maintains unit inventory levels and purchasing.
- Ensures operational standards and financial goals.
- Conducts weekly inventory.
- Responsible for all daily paperwork (tracking payroll, product mix, variance reports for drinks and tracking of employee drinking and meals.)
- Oversees development and growth of employees.
- Contributes to a positive team environment through actions and living our company culture.
- Ensures team is knowledgeable of job expectations.
- Understand the guest needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Maintains the unit(s) in accordance with company and state health/sanitation standards.
- Manage and develop team to include scheduling, training and performance reviews.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Candidates should possess at least 2 years of food & beverage experience in a management capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product, service, and quality standards and equipment and operations standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Other qualifications include effective team building skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and flexible availability, including weekends and holidays.