MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
1. Total ownership, responsibility, and accountability for assigned product line(s).
2. Create short and long term plans related to materials planning (finished goods and raws), procurement, production scheduling, inventory control, and logistics.
3. Executes MRP initiatives and raw material forecasting.
4. Creating and printing all the necessary work/shop orders.
5. Perform daily root cause analysis and corrective actions with the Sr. Director of Supply Chain.
6. Initiates, makes recommendations, and supports advanced planning improvements by utilizing data analysis.Prioritizing, scheduling and expediting shop activity.
7. Printing/Reprint product labels.
8. Create, print, and process necessary manual and/or system purchase requisitions.
9. Create purchase orders or convert from requisitions.
10. Vendor contact, and optimum price negotiation.
11. Expedite vendor activity/deliveries.
12. Create and maintain daily/weekly production reports.
13. Represent product(s) at production meetings.
14. Ensure adequate supply of finished goods to meet all demand and provide safety stock.
15. Ensure adequate raw materials, packaging materials, and any ancillary items to support the assigned product line(s) and provide safety stock.
16. Maintain reorder points, min max levels, lead times, order policies and lot sizing.
17. Process MRP and exercise appropriate purchasing and manufacturing activity to support suggested orders.
18. Creation and processing of documentation as needed to support the product line, for example: MRBs, Lot Deviations, ECOs, Part Activation Forms, Bill of Material changes, Router/Job Pull Sheet updates, etc.
19. Maintain documents in a manner suitable to support and comply with the department standard operating procedures, as well as the Company and GMP/ISO/CFR standards.
20. Process/set-up of Item Masters, Bills of Material, Routers, Job Pull Sheets, and all associated planning data, etc. in the ERP system.
21. Other duties as assigned by Materials Manager
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBA preferred; BA/BS degree in Supply Chain/Operations or a related major required.
- APICS Certification desirable.
- Minimum 8 years in supply chain/procurement/materials planning and purchasing in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum 3 years in a medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Minimum 3 years using an integrated ERP system required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Advanced Excel user skills required. Proficient with ERP systems, and Microsoft Office required..
- Understanding of GMP and ISO Standards; understanding of lot control relative to medical industry.
- Knowledge of contract law and materials flow/supply chain processes.
- Knowledge of transportation and distribution systems, and international shipping protocols is a plus.Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with numerous departments.
- Ability to work overtime if necessary.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the Maters Scheduling process and the associated high level resource planning
Indeed - 22 months ago