MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all manufacturing equipment; this includes electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
2. Perform scheduling of PM's and repairs. Maintain proper and efficient records (PM, etc).
3. Maintain in depth knowledge of manufacturing departments’ process flows, practices, and procedures.
4. Perform a variety of complicated tasks, including improvements to existing equipment and building of new complex equipment.
5. Maintain detailed and accurate records to ensure GMP compliance.
6. Manufacture equipment parts with CNC and conventional machines as required.
7. Use of precision measuring equipment including comparator’s and toolmaker’s microscopes to measure tooling to tolerance of .0001.
8. Ensure chemicals are handled and stored correctly per applicable MSDS requirements.
9. Assist engineering with improvement to manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment.
10. Manage and maintain an adequate supply of backup tooling, fixtures, light bulbs, etc. to keep the production equipment operating.
11. Perform “On Call” responsibilities; weekends and after hours
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Technical degree, certificate or equivalent experience required.
- Medical device, aerospace or electronics manufacturing background desirable.
- Background in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment repair and maintenance required.
- Working knowledge of PLC, Autocad (or any cad software) required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a maintenance technician role or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with CNC equipment (mill and lathe) and molding equipment required.
- Experience in reading blue prints, equipment diagrams and schematics required.
- Knowledge of Internet Software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Good Communication and organizational skills. Self-starter and works well with others.
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Manual dexterity.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V