MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
1.Responsible for the direct sales of STAAR Surgical’s products.
2. Using consultative selling skills, build relationships with surgeons and manage a territory to meet or exceed sales objectives set by sales management.
3. Actively participate in sales team activities.
4. Communicate in a timely and responsible manner with sales and marketing management, customers, and customer service.
5. Establish relationships with key decision makers in Hospitals and Medical Centers.
6. Execute marketing activities and promotions to maximize sales results.
7. Provide product support in the OR a minimum of 50% per week.
8. Must conduct product consignment inventories in a timely fashion.
9. Travel over 50%.
B.A. / B.S. degree required.
- Operating room experience in an ophthalmic environment required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience/knowledge of medical devices in ophthalmic industry required
- History of outstanding achievements and proven sales skills.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals and being in the top 10% of the sales force desired.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and customer focus demonstrated by ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage extensive travel, both air and land.
- Must have a valid driver license.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard