STAT Analysis Corporation (STAT) is a fully accredited environmental laboratory specializing in the analysis of soil, air, water, asbestos, lead and microbiology samples for Private and Public Clients.
STAT is actively seeking a qualified individual to join our laboratory and contributed to project management, customer service, sample custody and disposition, and new sales. . The candidate is required to possess current laboratory skills in an environmental laboratory. The ideal candidate will possess strong chemistry & computer skills, as well a Bachelors Degree in chemistry and/or biology. The candidate must have a willingness to learn new methods and a strong desire to be a leader in the field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage customer projects through all phases of laboratory operations
- Ensure fulfillment of STAT’s commitments to clients facilitating error-free work and on-time delivery
- Serve as a liaison between clients and laboratory operations to meet client needs
- Maintain effective communication between clients and Account Executives
- Work closely with business unit personnel to manage quotations and change orders for existing scopes of work
- Monitor compliance with industry regulations, contractual agreements, program management processes and program specifications
- Work toward achieving goals for turn around time, revenue, profit and customer service through the effective utilization of laboratory capacity and definition of customer requirements
-BS in Chemistry/Sciences or Project Management with coursework in Chemistry/Sciences
-Minimum 3 years of environmental laboratory experience required, preferably in project management
Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills as demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Ability to fulfill commitments
- Computer skills, using word processing and database software
- Ability to work effectively to resolve conflicts.
STAT offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, Simple IRA, life and disability plans as well as holiday and vacation benefits.