The SBHC Coordinator reports to the Chief Development Officer of Staywell Health Center.
Bachelors Degree, masters preferred in the health care or administration. Additional five years experience in providing or supervision of health services to children and their families.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Is responsible for the overall program operation and coordination in compliance with State of CT. Department of Public Health guidelines
- Provides administrative supervision and training to all SBHC staff including all subcontractors
- Coordinates and negotiates sub-contracts in collaboration with the Executive Director of Staywell. Monitors the performance of sub-contractors to assure compliance with contractual agreements, administrative protocols, and the contract between the CT. DPH & Staywell Health Center
- Is the Program Liaison between SBHC and the CT. DPH. Attends Coordinator meetings and prepares and submits quarterly program reports, budget & program revisions, etc. as outlined in the State Contract
- Plans and develops CT DPH continuing grant application for funding
- Is responsible for garnering additional program funding including third party reimbursement for services
- Is the Program Liaison to the School administration and nursing staff. Along with the Executive Director, is the Program Liaison to the Waterbury Board of Education. Prepares reports needed by the Waterbury Board of Education.
- Coordinates community outreach activities and is the program liaison to the community at large
- Coordinates SBHC Advisory Board including meetings ie. agendas, minutes, correspondence, etc. Carries out tasks and policies approved by the Board.
- Assures proper client and program record keeping in compliance with the CT. DPH’s policies and procedures including computer data input, confidentiality, etc.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings
Indeed - 30+ days ago