STRATACACHE, an industry-leading provider of digital signage solutions, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist in its Dayton, Ohio office. The Marketing Specialist will support the execution of corporate-wide marketing and business development initiatives. Ideal candidates will possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments, use initiative and judgment to accomplish results, work well under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Draft marketing materials including fact sheets, whitepapers, case studies, and sales presentations
- Organize pre-show and post-show tradeshow activities, including online company listings, press kits, and solution briefings
- Conduct industry research on the latest trends and opportunities within the marketplace
- Search and recommend advertising opportunities
- Monitor and communicate with customers via social media outlets
- Assist with developing and updating media lists and other databases, including client, marketing, prospect and administrative databases
- Ensure accuracy of information and assist with the management of lists
- Monitor and record marketing response data and performance metrics
- Coordinate the production and distribution of various print and online marketing communications
- Create and distribute rollout communications for program updates, product enhancements, direct marketing programs and sales tools
Position requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism, and 1-2 years of relevant work experience. Candidate must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Adobe InDesign.