Are you ready to begin a great career? Stripes is currently hiring an Assistant Food Service Manager to contribute to the growth of our Laredo Taco Company location in Ozona, TX. At the Laredo Taco Company we make handmade food from fresh ingredients right in store at select Stripes locations.
Working for us is more than just a job – we’re committed to creating a fun work environment where you’ll have the opportunity to develop and advance your career. Join our team and we’ll help you cultivate the skills you need to build a great career.
Sound good to you? Sounds good to us.
Being Neighborly in the Neighborhood
At Stripes, the service is fast, and commitment to the communities we serve is a foundation block of our company.
As a member of the Laredo Taco Company team at Stripes you’ll join a team that does everything with passion and courtesy. Whether it's helping a busy mom get through her day or helping a community revitalize their soccer fields, this helpful attitude is reflected in every employee in every store. It’s all part of the unwavering spirit that makes Stripes, Stripes.
As Assistant Food Service Manager you will:
- Assist and support management to inspire, assign and guide teams of customer service-driven professionals committed to making real fresh food fast and serving it hot and delicious.
- Develop insight into product enhancements, store priorities, and customer needs by cultivating relationships with your team members, customers and the greater community.
- Promote strong, sales-focused teams through recruiting, hiring, training and coaching to develop top performing team members.
- Assist and support management in calculations of food consumption, and analysis of food service results and trends.
- Prepare action plans to leverage the stores food sales and address areas for improvement directing and reinforcing others to follow the operation flow at each station.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns and sales promotions, and prepares food displays.
All full-time Stripes® Convenience Stores team members will be eligible for most benefits on the first day of the month following 90 days of active employment.
- Prescription Card Service
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Sick Leave + Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Service Awards & Earned Employee Incentives
- And more!
- Education: High School diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- Experience: A minimum of one (1) year of retail, fast food or sales experience + at least one (1) year in a supervisory role is required. Your combined experience should demonstrate exemplary skills in leadership and customer service and the ability to utilize profit and loss and other store reports to promote improvement.
- Drive for Results
- Customer Centric Work Ethic
- Demonstrable Analytical Skills
- Strategically Orientated Problem Solver
- Creative / Resourceful Thinker
Begin the Hiring Process Now!
Visit the link below to begin the application process.