15-20 hours per week, up to 10 hours of group contact, 1-2 hours of contact sheets. Additional hours will include but are not limited to transportation, lesson plans and picking up supplies, with an expectation of maintaining a part time 1:1 caseload in addition to day hab duties.
Availability for the following groups and times: Cooking on Tuesday from 10-1, Fiber Arts on Wednesday from 9-12, Community Exploration on Friday from 12-3. Availability is preferred but not required on Monday from 12:30 – 3 PM.
The candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Skilled in Recreation, eg: cooking, craft-making, physical recreation, etc.
- Experienced in following a budget
- Good standing with current supervisor
- Excellent organizational skills
- A history of effective time management
- Ability to attend every shift within reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to be flexible in schedule and duties
Other duties of the position: special event planning and participation in special events/parties, continual recruitment of clients to the day hab program, cleaning, vacuuming, dish-washing, coverage of groups in absence of supervisor, attending weekly supervision meetings (or as determined by supervisor).