Responsibilities of the Housing Facilitator:
- The Housing Facilitator will serve as primary contact for prospective house clients referred to the Successful Living program.
- The Housing Facilitator will maintain contact with prospective residents and their case managers until the client’s status is confirmed.
- The Housing Facilitator will ensure fluid transition of clients into Successful Living’s residential program.
- The Housing Facilitator will prepare and complete all paperwork, including goals and funding authorizations, prior to initiation of client services.
- The Housing Facilitator will at intake, assist client in settling into house and provide orientation to house and agency rules, programs and resources.
- The Housing Facilitator will identify client’s basic needs (food, bedding, personal hygiene items, etc.) and address them.
- The Housing Facilitator will initiate medication monitoring, identify client’s primary House SCL Counselor, and review client’s objectives (getting social security, finding medical care, transportation, etc.).
- The Housing Facilitator will communicate information about client and client’s objectives to the primary House SCL Counselor. Shall report to the Facilities Coordinator.
- Support Facility Coordinator with functioning of houses. Facilitate all housing intakes; follow through on all intake paperwork; ensure that NOD’s and goals are in place prior to start of services.
- Establish meeting with client within 1 week after intake to complete Assessment and Social History.
- Prepare clients for move from Outreach to House and follow through until House staff is established, meeting with client and new staff to share information and establish rapport.
- Maintain current tenant list, including unit tenant is renting, for each of the houses.
- Document condition of room at time of move-in by taking photos and noting any problems.
- Maintain keys for each room and locked area of all houses and properties.
- Maintain regular 1:1 meetings with Facilities Coordinator.
- Attend Staff meetings and Team meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain computer and paper files relevant to client billings and any documentation necessary for compliance with funding sources. Assist appropriate staff in reviewing and organizing billing paperwork.
- Collaborate with Coordinators and other staff as needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities and to facilitate the functioning and goals of Successful Living programs.
- Support Facilities Coordinator in ensuring follow through with paperwork and meeting timelines.
Assist in the evaluation of the agency programs, procedures, and operations.
- Represent and promote Successful Living in the community through positive interaction and collaboration with funders and other appropriate agencies and by participation in appropriate groups or committees.
- Develop and recommend to the Facilities Coordinator both short-term and long-term personal and agency goals. Shall be evaluated by the Facilities Coordinator at 90 days and annually thereafter.
- Assure agency meets all State, County, and Federal rules and regulations, including Chapter 24, Habilitation, SCL and Successful Living policies by completing audits, recommending policies or by other means suitable to accomplish these requirements. Assist with the QA Chairperson in pursuit of this goal by serving on the QA Committee.
- Act as primary SCL counselor for a caseload equivalent to 20 hours a week, including serving as payee and providing transportation. (includes client hours during intakes)
- Adhere to and uphold the values and mission of Successful Living.
- Treat all clients and co-workers with dignity and respect.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in the Human Service field or;
- 2+ years experience working with low-income, high need persons. Additional experience may be used in lieu of BA/BS/MSW/MA degree.
- Pass dependent adult/child abuse and criminal background check.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurable with Successful Living’s insurance to allow transport of clients.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to maintain client files and to complete required paperwork in a timely manner.
WAGE/SALARY: Salaried/Exempt – $26,000
Indeed - 9 months ago