Essential Job functions
- Works closely with the Strategy and Business Development Team on the recruitment for practice acquisitions.
- Scheduling meetings with the Chief Medical Officer, arranging interviews with the outside group as well as our internal physicians/APN/PAs, and any needed follow-up.
- Executing interviews and collecting feedback and sharing feedback appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring the Chief Medical Officer is abreast of proforma and full practice details for existing practices to be interviewed.
- Event planning, arranging venues, negotiating costs, picking menus, decision maker for details related to agenda and format in conjunction with the Director and lead Physician representative.
- Executing events, including but not limited to invitations, mailings, rsvps.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at the same time.
General Job functions
- Detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills.
- High level of professionalism, including knowledge of human resources regulations.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years working in healthcare.
- Working knowledge of the recruitment cycle and event logistics preferred.
Summit Medical Group is the largest and oldest physician-owned multispecialty practice in New Jersey. In addition to its 250,000-square-foot...