Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
Customer Care Center
We are seeking a customer focused and courteous individual to answer all incoming calls to our main switchboard, and make all of our customer’s needs a priority.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing calls made to main telephone number promptly and professionally
- Directing patients to proper departments, locations and doctors offices
- Documenting appointment cancellations
- Taking messages for doctors that are not available
- Paging Doctors, Nurses and other staff
- Responding to and evaluating incoming calls for emergency situations
- Providing information to patients concerning office hours, locations, etc
- handling other related tasks as needed
To qualify, you must be able to work a flexible schedule (Days, Nights, Evenings, etc), have a HS Diploma/GED (Associates Degree preferred), possess 2-4 years of switchboard experience, and be able to manage a high volume of calls in a timely and efficient manner. Strong positive attitude, excellent oral/written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously are all essential, as is knowledge of standard office equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V