Sunwest Real Estate Group
Location: Dallas, TX US 75254
Job Type: Full Time Regular
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Sunwest Real Estate Group, a Dallas based commercial real estate company, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support for two company executives.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of confidential administrative and executive support related tasks in a high energy environment, requiring the ability to work independently with little or no supervision while performing his or her duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Reads, handles and routes incoming and outgoing electronic mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files to correspondence answered by executive(s).
- Maintains executive’s calendar, including the scheduling of appointments. Reviews agenda with executive(s), confirms calendar appointments and ensures executive(s) is on time for meetings and other scheduled appointments.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate individual and places outgoing calls and may serve as front desk receptionist.
- Interacts with co-workers in other departments to secure information needed by executive(s) needs and shall be a point of contact for co-workers who require executive’s response to important business matters.
- Administrative duties such as composing letters and emails, arranging business and personal travel, filing, compiling various reports, makes copies, prepare outgoing mail for executive
- Facilitates the scheduling and planning of luncheons and company events.
- Be the primary point of contact for various HR responsibilities including new hire paperwork, employee benefit and vacation tracking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with people and present a positive, professional image.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university or five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to communicate effectively at an expert level both verbally and in written form.
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and area.
- Must possess extremely strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of complex variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Sunwest Real Estate Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance and a defined contribution retirement program.
Applications must be submitted online. Do not contact the company by phone or in person or you will be disqualified from the hiring process.
Indeed - 20 months ago