Small but growing apparel business seeks part time Full Charge Bookkeeper to develop and execute financial management systems for vertically integrated fashion wholesale/retail business. Responsible for accounting and financial management, transactions and reporting.
Desired Qualifications: The appropriate candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience. Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Quickbooks is required.
Typical Duties May Include:
- Prepare the monthly trial balance
- Prepare monthly financial statements generally for CPA and investor review
- Prepare reports and summaries for management
- May prepare sales reports in a smaller organization
- Prepare and process payroll
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Make bank deposits, reconcile bank statements
- Prepare quarterly tax filings
- Some human resource functions to include benefits administration
- Some purchasing and tracking of purchasing