SVSi is growing again! We are a young and rapidly growing company bringing innovative new products to the Pro AV industry. Our mission is to provide leading solutions for distributing high definition multimedia from anywhere to anywhere. The SVSi team created the pioneering Networked AV product line toward this goal and is enjoying its enthusiastic market acceptance. We are passionate about delivering outstanding products, services, and support to our customers, and looking for talented people to join our team. Check us out at www.svsiav.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Responsible for assembly, testing and repair of PCB components and electronic equipment using common hand tools and test equipment. Work typically involves such tasks as testing, troubleshooting, BOM/inventory familiarity and monitoring, and replacement of components and wiring circuits.
- System, board and component level troubleshooting.
- Interpret schematic and blueprints.
- Build prototypes of new designs.
- Excellent debug skills
- Test, build and debug prototype circuits
- Debug to component level.
- Good communication skills
- Keep accurate records and documentation
- Solder expertise of surface mount components and fine pitch ICs
- Lead free soldering experience.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality in all aspects of work
- Work from notes, verbal input, and engineering documentation
- BOM & Inventory tracking and monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in an electronic technician role or related position
- AA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in debug down to component level
- J-Standard (J-STD) Solder Certified (Class 1, 2 & 3)