Do you have product management experience in the food industry? Have you developed new product concepts? Looking to work with a company known for a history of marketplace success? SWP Associates, Inc is searching for a Product Manger in the food industry for our client. This position is responsible for the facilitation of all activities necessary to achieve sales and profit objectives of assigned new categories, segments and platforms as aligned with strategic plan to ensure growth in volume and profit for the organization.
- Developing new product concepts and supervising prototype development.
- Managing all aspects of the product(s) which includes inventory, packaging, financial, and distribution areas.
- Analyzing weekly sales information in regards to velocity, cost, and profitability.
- Developing packaging graphics for new products, demand generation, product revisions, and re-introductions.
- Preparing an annual marketing plan including budget management, financial reviews and management presentations.
- Coordinating various initiatives with Purchasing, QA, R&D, Sales, etc.
- Training and directing internal and external personnel and assisting customers in solving problems and/or answering complaints.
- Monitoring production and inventory levels of key items to ensure adequate amounts are available to meet customer needs.
- Must have FULL Profit & Loss Ownership experience.
- Must have consumer product experience and protein experience is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Master's degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 6 years experience required.
- Computer Skills: Very proficient computer and internet skills.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Some travel required including 4 to 11 trips per year. Our client offer competitive compensation including benefits, stock options and additional bonus. Relocation considered for the right candidate.
Our client is an EOE.
Employer is not considering visas at this time.