Develop System Design Specifications.
- Develop and prepare document for the general design of solutions that meet system and integrity requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches.
- Develop specifications for, communication systems, network, security, storage and hardware/software configurations.
- Develop, compile, Maintain and document configurations of the following: servers, computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, utilities, and communication systems.
- Develop System Documentation.
- Develop operational and installation procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software.
- Develop guidelines and upgrade techniques of new operational procedures for the support of Private Cloud, HP hardware systems, operating systems software, network systems software, security and client server systems.
- Develop, design and architect detailed systems operations designs.
- Perform Optimization/Tuning/Resource Analysis and Reporting.
- Measures the performance of the system before modifications, keeps track of historical data and correlates system requirements with any program added or removed.
- Identifies and removes bottlenecks in order to improve performance.
- Measure the performance of the system after modification.
- Perform System Design/Scripting/Coding.
- Works with MIS staff (e.g. managers, senior programmers, support staff) to plan program code implementation, enhancements and changes.
- Creates, tests and Maintain program code, maintain different level of snapshots on virtualized platforms.
- Designs reports, audit trails/logs and security mechanisms.
- Perform Testing/Evaluation.
- Tests programs and systems; integrates system modules.
- Develop, implements, and monitors IT quality assurance standards.
- Write scripts to automate VMware and Windows tasks.
SysUSA, is a “Certified Small Business” specializing in Cyber-Security, IT-GRC, Cloud Security, Infrastructure Security,...