Develop System Design Specifications.
- Develop and prepare document for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches.
- Develop specifications for databases, communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software configurations.
- Develop, compile, Maintain and document configurations of the following: databases, servers, computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, macros, and utilities.
- Develop System Documentation.
- Develop operational and installation procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software.
- Develop guidelines and upgrade techniques of new operational procedures for the support of databases, hardware systems, operating systems software, network systems software, and security systems.
- Develop detailed systems operations designs.
- Perform System Design/Coding.
- Works with MIS staff (e.g. managers, senior programmers, support staff, product manager) to plan program code implementation, enhancements and changes.
- Creates, tests and Maintain program code.
- Designs reports, audit trails/logs and security mechanisms.
- Provide assistance to MIS technical support staff when they are unable to resolve a program, database, or IT issue by themselves.
- Occasionally contacts Program Area staff, as needed, to clarify the intent of a new feature or resolve a problem.
- Provide general programming assistance to other MIS programmers/projects as needed.
- Perform Testing/Evaluation.
- Tests programs and systems, and integrates system modules.
- Develop, implements, and monitors information technology quality assurance standards.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
SysUSA, is a “Certified Small Business” specializing in Cyber-Security, IT-GRC, Cloud Security, Infrastructure Security,...