Saatchi & Saatchi S is seeking an amazing rising star Account Manager for our fast growing Communications Practice.
At Saatchi & Saatchi S, we make sustainability irresistible. With a passion for making a positive contribution to society every day at work, this unique role is ideal for an ambitious, socially-conscious communication ninja who lives and breathes PR. We need a thinker who likes to get his/her hands dirty, a green guru who understands everything from the shared economy to electric vehicles to consumer behavior change, and a savvy social hipster who reads the New York Times, Gawker and Greenbiz.com.
Our new colleague should have 5 - 7 years of PR experience with consumer and cleantech brands doing everything from pitching and Tweeting to developing strategy and building excellent trusted relationships with clients.
For additional information on Saatchi & Saatchi S and affiliates, please visit us at www.saatchis.com.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with Client(s) and external audiences.
- Creates story-telling strategies designed to advance authentic sustainable business.
- Maintains steady and positive Client presence in the media through proactive pitching, releases, proactive outreach, event management and responsiveness to inquiries/requests.
- Creates content (e.g. posts, tweets, pitches, releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters) and materials on complex issues (e.g. Q&A, speeches, collateral materials).
- Maintains clear and consistent communication between the Client(s) and account team; manages 2 – 3 team members directly.
- Build trust, credibility, and gain referrals from existing clients; cultivate new account relationships to increase both revenues and client roster.
- Handles in-account administration duties such as billing and activity reports.
- 3 - 5 years work experience in communications, both PR and social, agency preferred.
- Experience with, and interest in, cleantech and consumer brands.
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, social media landscape and tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of influentials in cleantech and sustainability; proven relationships with trade, business and consumer media.
- Passion for sustainability as a business driver.
- Intuitive understanding of how to build relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to travel, as necessary, for team, client, and Company meetings.
- Excellent oral, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Great attitude and sense of humor; team player.
- College degree required.
This is a full-time, exempt position with comprehensive benefits.
To apply for this position, email your resume and original cover letter, with “AM-105” in the subject line of your email.
Created in 2008 when advertising powerhouse Saatchi & Saatchi acquired grassroots production firm Act Now, today Saatchi & Saatchi S...