Saatchi & Saatchi Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Assistant Telecommunications Manager (Former Employee) –  NYSeptember 2, 2015
Great people. I learned many new management skills. There was no hardships here all work was enjoyable. Management always built their workers up and trained when needed.
Not a place for Growth, Poor managment , too many hands in the cookie jar.
Solution Center Advisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2015
I was hired prompting that there is no advancement. After 2 year, someone from the same agency was promoted to a higher level leaving us all scratching our head. Poor Management since there have a group call Resources that is own by Saatchi Saatchi - Too many manager and no one knows what the others are doing. On person was able to spy on VP and SVP computers and get foresight on events before they happen in the helpdesk. Bad Security.
Pros
some co-workers are nice, very relax.
Cons
overworked, not pay since hourly for weekends worked. Department of labor should look into them.
Great workplace and work space.
Senior Copywriter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2015
Loved the location and work space. My creative directors inspired everyone to produce work beyond the client's scope. This positive attitude trickled down to every creative within the department and created a hands-on approach to getting things done. There was a strong divide between the account and creative departments that made the communication process difficult at times. But not all the time. Overall, it was a fun place to work.
Saatchi Wellness
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Did not protect employees from abusive clients. Understandable that agencies are a service based industry but it should also mean taking care of your employees as well.
outstanding company to work for
Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
I had the privilege of working with some of the greatest men and women clients ever. They were exceptional because of their willingness to work hard and try new thing while having FUN!. These were some of the most fun people I have ever worked with. Enjoying working out and the ability to laugh while pushing oneself beyond what they think they can do is a gift and a given when I teach a class. These particular clientele made it even easier for me to have a blast at work! I have to say my 15 or so years teaching these wonderful people is something I will forever be grateful for.
Pros
great clientele
Cons
they closed their fitness room after the sale of the company
It's fantastic
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Working at Saatchi & Saatchi is a joy. I have experienced nothing but respect and professionalism, and love the high expectations that drive you to perform at your best.
good place to work, great view
Jr. Planner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Saatchi is a great company. Many great, blue chip brands on the roster.
Great agency with great people
Creative Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2014
Working at Saatchi was an outstanding. I have met some brilliant minds there and was a great learning experience. The creatives over there were very nice and insightful to me. I got a lot of great work from their and made a lot of great connections.
Pros
great place to work period
Great agency for your resume, not for me
Art Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 28, 2014
Great agency and solid internship program, but realized agency life wasn't for me. Top agencies in the industry, I learned a lot. Treat their employees very well.
Fun work environment filled with motivated and talented individuals.
Account Management Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
Overall a great experience that offered incredible exposure to many different aspects of the advertising industry. I formed great relationships with both my supervisors who treated me with a high level of respect and gave me real responsibilities.
What it was like at Saatchi & Saatchi
Senior Art Director (Former Employee) –  375 Hudson Street, NY NY 10014July 19, 2014
It was fun, challenging, & very busy 5 years ago. Now, employees are either leaving willingly or being laid off in droves.
Pros
great brands to work on
Cons
poor morale, constantly losing business, major personnel changes happen sporadically
One of my best job experonce
Strategic Planner (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 15, 2014
Great environment. Rich employee culture with great research tools. Committed to advancement and growth.
Iconic
SVP, Associate Director Research & Planning (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 10, 2013
• Early on, working on Wendy’s the first time, I learned the importance of social media (then WOM) and it’s ability to catapult a brand into culture, when Ronald Regan asked, “Mr. Gorbechav, where’s the beef?” Ever since, I’ve remained attuned to finding ways for brands to permeate culture, which is critical in today’s environment.
• While working on Tylenol during “the scare,” I also learned the importance of a brand’s ability to establish a meaningful relationship with people. One based on trust, transparency and shared values -- exactly what the realities today’s market demands.
fun workplace
Cost Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 31, 2013
Its a great ad agency to work for. their employees are very nice and open minded.
Pros
free launches
Productive and Creative
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 28, 2013
Interning at Saatchi & Saatchi was a wonderful experience that showed me the ins and outs of one of the first and most successful advertising/marketing firms. It prepared me with knowledge to apply to new jobs and help me contribute in creative and fresh ways.
productive environment
Print Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2013
• Input vendor invoices onto DDS & Adbuyer
• Cleared vendor payments and collaborated with media buyers to resolve discrepancies
Creative Environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  BelgradeApril 2, 2013
We had an extremely good collaboration between the marketing team and designers.
I worked as a graphic designer on many large projects on the high level, including the work for the government and for a few leading corporate companies.
It was a really fun place to be at that time
VP ART SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 22, 2013
The staff was the best. we had so much fun. Everyone, from top creative leadership down to the interns were on the same level at the bar at the end of the day.
Large NY agency with good client base. Fun creative dept.
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2013
Located downtown, Fun atmosphere. Good lunch places nearby.
Long work hours.
Pros
busy
Cons
busy
Working at an Ad Agency
Research Group Head (Former Employee) –  NYDecember 28, 2012
When I worked at the agencies we still had market research departments. Today these people are called Account Planners and indeed, their skill set is far greater than what we were required to do. In the 80's the researchers were the non-profit department - Account Planners today practically run the Agency. Very different!
Pros
work with the coolest most creative people!
Cons
must always be pitching new business