Saatchi & Saatchi

Saatchi & Saatchi Employer Reviews

What it was like at Saatchi & Saatchi
Senior Art Director (Former Employee), 375 Hudson Street, NY NY 10014July 19, 2014
Pros: great brands to work on
Cons: poor morale, constantly losing business, major personnel changes happen sporadically
It was fun, challenging, & very busy 5 years ago. Now, employees are either leaving willingly or being laid off in droves.
A high dynamic working experience.
Account Executive (Former Employee), Taipei, TaiwanFebruary 5, 2014
Great place to horn some fundamental skills such as serving as a liaison and planning integrated marketing plan for clients.
One of my best job experonce
Strategic Planner (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 15, 2014
Great environment. Rich employee culture with great research tools. Committed to advancement and growth.
Iconic
SVP, Associate Director Research & Planning (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2013
• Early on, working on Wendy’s the first time, I learned the importance of social media (then WOM) and it’s ability to catapult a brand into culture, when Ronald Regan asked, “Mr. Gorbechav, where’s the beef?” Ever since, I’ve remained attuned to finding ways for brands to permeate culture, which is critical in today’s environment.
• While working on – more... Tylenol during “the scare,” I also learned the importance of a brand’s ability to establish a meaningful relationship with people. One based on trust, transparency and shared values -- exactly what the realities today’s market demands. – less
fun workplace
Cost Control Specialist (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 31, 2013
Pros: free launches
Its a great ad agency to work for. their employees are very nice and open minded.
Productive and Creative
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2013
Interning at Saatchi & Saatchi was a wonderful experience that showed me the ins and outs of one of the first and most successful advertising/marketing firms. It prepared me with knowledge to apply to new jobs and help me contribute in creative and fresh ways.
productive environment
Print Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 5, 2013
• Input vendor invoices onto DDS & Adbuyer
• Cleared vendor payments and collaborated with media buyers to resolve discrepancies
Creative Environment
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), BelgradeApril 2, 2013
We had an extremely good collaboration between the marketing team and designers.
I worked as a graphic designer on many large projects on the high level, including the work for the government and for a few leading corporate companies.
It was a really fun place to be at that time
VP ART SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 22, 2013
The staff was the best. we had so much fun. Everyone, from top creative leadership down to the interns were on the same level at the bar at the end of the day.
Large NY agency with good client base. Fun creative dept.
Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 11, 2013
Pros: busy
Cons: busy
Located downtown, Fun atmosphere. Good lunch places nearby.
Long work hours.
Working at an Ad Agency
Research Group Head (Former Employee), NYDecember 28, 2012
Pros: work with the coolest most creative people!
Cons: must always be pitching new business
When I worked at the agencies we still had market research departments. Today these people are called Account Planners and indeed, their skill set is far greater than what we were required to do. In the 80's the researchers were the non-profit department - Account Planners today practically run the Agency. Very different!
laid back
Estimator Biller (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 2, 2012
Pros: peacefull
Cons: too quiet at times
My responsibilities where the same as Zenith. The only difference was that I worked on spot radio, And used DDS
Corporate Fitness Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 29, 2012
Pros: excellent people, environment.
Cons: not enough work to do.
I worked in the Corporate Gym section and truthfully it was great. The only reason I couldn't keep on working there was due to my sister getting sick. I had to take care of my sister until she die.
The Ideas Company
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2012
Saatchi & Saatchi has a very creative open floor plan that encourages communication, creativity and the generation of new ideas to execute advertising campaigns.

The company provides an intensive multi-week training program that challenges you to change the way you think and reach outside the box to create brilliant yet effective ad campaigns.
Advertising Agency , eclectic atmosphere , global company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 18, 2012
Pros: monthly town hall meetings and lunches
Had six clients that I handled in terms of invoice coding, billing, and month end reports generated to distribute to Acct Execs. Learned that each client had specific requirements when it came to billing and payment. Mgt worked alongside the co workers to ensure that the day to day procedures were carried out and in a timely manner. Co workers were – more... pleasant and were always willing to help out in time crunching situations. The hardest part of the job was completing the deadlines prior to billing, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting those deadlines and satisfying the client. – less
good place to work
Associate Creative Director (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2012
fun place to work. neighborhood is fabulous. not as big as it once was but thats for the best. has a wide range of acccounts to work on
Beer on tap, ping pong, video games and darts, pretty much a boys club.
Art Director (Former Employee), NYMarch 1, 2012
Pros: free cereal
Cons: late nights
Your kind of shop if you like all of the above. To move up the ladder you have to be in the CCO inner circle ie he must hire and like you. Lots of pitches, long hours but you can drown them all in some light beer I guarantee it.
Minimal incremental raises for 60-hour weeks, plus foosball!
Information Systems Specialist (Former Employee), San FranciscoNovember 17, 2011
Pros: lots of free food and drinks
A fun environment, but I worked extremely long hard hours for no advancement, very little pay increase, and mediocre coverage on an HMO.
Account Supervisor (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 15, 2014
Usually its very tight paced.
Brand Communication
Management has to create a work life balance
The most enjoyable part of the jobs is when things get closed fast.
Excellent
Art Director (Former Employee), Dubai, DUJanuary 22, 2014
An integrated professional with a wealth of creative art production and management experience. In most recent years served as a Art Director of advertising media services, building, growing and managing entire studio groups.

About Saatchi & Saatchi

Founded in London in 1970, global advertising agency network Saatchi & Saatchi has 140 offices in 80 countries and over 6,500 – Read more