Saatchi & Saatchi Employee Reviews

Work hard and party harder
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiJuly 15, 2017
really hard working people, giving their 100% to client and creativity. fun environment in office. work and play go hand in hand. greater exposure to jobs compared to bigger agencies
..Open culture and great work-life balance.
Project Manager, Campaigns (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 31, 2017
.Open culture and great work-life balance. Lots of process, but questions and feedback are encouraged at every stage. Overall Saatchi is a good place to work.
Not a bad place to work
Finance Controller (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
Good management, many controls, internal audits every month, small company, poor system integration from older prism system. Time off, advertising, SAP
a fun place to work for
FITNESS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2017
i had a lot of fun there the members were really excited to workout and we all feed off that energy, the space was limited but we all made work so the clients could enjoy there experience.
Amazing company to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 12, 2017
This company truly gets it. They combine hard work with fun. From the staff meetings to the company sponsored events, it is never a dull place. They value the input of the staff as well.
Great Company overall, communication can be lacking
Account Executive - Toyota (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILSeptember 29, 2016
Each day is filled with different tasks, there are minimal repetitive tasks. I learned a lot about various aspects of advertising, but particularly in digital marketing, SEO/SEM marketing and client relationship building. The job was a fantastic experience, however communication from management was often poor or untimely, making some tasks more difficult than necessary.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management communication
Awesome
Health Care Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2016
Great place to work, with a health care center upstairs, a running track on the roof and a small but well stocked barista. Has excellent security and is in a great location.
Great place to get started with your advertising career
Supervisor, Earned Media (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 11, 2016
Overall the company is a great place to work. A big client keeps you busy and no two days are the same. Downside is that client is relocating to TX and the agency is going to follow by opening an office. A lot is still up in the air about what positions are going...not good for morale.
Great people to work with
Account Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2016
-The saatchi & saatchi departments on my account work incredibly well together.
-Though I had no prior experience in advertising, all colleagues were extremely understanding and patient
Pros
Gym, free cereal, free coffee in the mornings
Cons
Often over-time. Basically no lunch break.
dynamic place to work
Intern as Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  BelgradeOctober 22, 2015
pros: dynamic, meeting a lot of people from various clients, taking place in creative project. good place for learning and development
cons:no cantine

Want to know more about Saatchi & Saatchi?

Ask a question
Excellent place to work
Assistant Telecommunications Manager (Former Employee) –  NYSeptember 2, 2015
Great people. I learned many new management skills. There was no hardships here all work was enjoyable. Management always built their workers up and trained when needed.
Not a place for Growth, Poor managment , too many hands in the cookie jar.
Solution Center Advisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2015
I was hired prompting that there is no advancement. After 2 year, someone from the same agency was promoted to a higher level leaving us all scratching our head. Poor Management since there have a group call Resources that is own by Saatchi Saatchi - Too many manager and no one knows what the others are doing. On person was able to spy on VP and SVP computers and get foresight on events before they happen in the helpdesk. Bad Security.
Pros
some co-workers are nice, very relax.
Cons
overworked, not pay since hourly for weekends worked. Department of labor should look into them.
Great workplace and work space.
Senior Copywriter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2015
Loved the location and work space. My creative directors inspired everyone to produce work beyond the client's scope. This positive attitude trickled down to every creative within the department and created a hands-on approach to getting things done. There was a strong divide between the account and creative departments that made the communication process difficult at times. But not all the time. Overall, it was a fun place to work.
Saatchi Wellness
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 18, 2015
Did not protect employees from abusive clients. Understandable that agencies are a service based industry but it should also mean taking care of your employees as well.
outstanding company to work for
Group Exercise Instructor/Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
I had the privilege of working with some of the greatest men and women clients ever. They were exceptional because of their willingness to work hard and try new thing while having FUN!. These were some of the most fun people I have ever worked with. Enjoying working out and the ability to laugh while pushing oneself beyond what they think they can do is a gift and a given when I teach a class. These particular clientele made it even easier for me to have a blast at work! I have to say my 15 or so years teaching these wonderful people is something I will forever be grateful for.
Pros
Great clientele
Cons
They closed their fitness room after the sale of the company
It's fantastic
Copywriter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 2, 2015
Working at Saatchi & Saatchi is a joy. I have experienced nothing but respect and professionalism, and love the high expectations that drive you to perform at your best.
good place to work, great view
Jr. Planner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Saatchi is a great company. Many great, blue chip brands on the roster.
Great agency with great people
Creative Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2014
Working at Saatchi was an outstanding. I have met some brilliant minds there and was a great learning experience. The creatives over there were very nice and insightful to me. I got a lot of great work from their and made a lot of great connections.
Pros
great place to work period
Great agency for your resume, not for me
Art Production Intern (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 28, 2014
Great agency and solid internship program, but realized agency life wasn't for me. Top agencies in the industry, I learned a lot. Treat their employees very well.
Fun work environment filled with motivated and talented individuals.
Account Management Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
Overall a great experience that offered incredible exposure to many different aspects of the advertising industry. I formed great relationships with both my supervisors who treated me with a high level of respect and gave me real responsibilities.