Product Marketing Manager
Saba is in the process of re-inventing the market for Talent Management software. Our products represent the next generation of solution that incorporates machine learning, predictive technologies, and real-time collaboration. We call it ‘Intelligent Talent Management.
We are in a key period of growth and looking for a rockstar Product Marketer to join the product marketing team, based at our Redwood Shores, CA offices. We need someone with enough experience to be functional, but also ready and willing to learn from the more senior team members.
What we’re looking for are good communicators and story tellers. If you love understanding the buyer and the market and creating compelling stories to drive interest in software products, then you may have a great career waiting for you at Saba.
Saba’s Product Marketing team is the engine behind our external communications and the sales team. Our team drives messaging and positioning as well as field enablement for all Saba products. Responsibilities include developing messaging for products and new product releases, building sales tools to communicate those messages and making sure the sales and marketing teams are fully enabled to tell those stories.
Specific duties might include (but not be limited to!) briefing analysts, training sales, building demo scripts and writing copy for web, email, brochures, videos or blogs. Good collaboration skills are key, as internal partnerships with sales, product management, customer support, consulting services, alliances and others are critical to achieve the objectives of this role.
The Product Marketing Manager position is an ideal role for a self-motivated marketer who is looking to get broad exposure to and experience with many different areas of marketing.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great story teller in all forms: blogs, infographics, web copy, email, training, briefings, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience in product marketing, preferably in B2B Cloud software
- University degree
- Use a “Less is More” approach when creating messaging
- Working knowledge of social media marketing and data-driven web (SEM/SEO) marketing
- Working knowledge of product launch, sales, and marketing processes
- Familiarity with developing outbound messages, collaterals
- Good analytical and project management skills including demonstration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines to complete assigned task.
- Attention to detail and the ability to collaborate are key
- Self-motivate and willing to learn
Saba is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer all employees competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401K, employee stock purchase plan, generous vacation/time off and much more.
Saba does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Saba will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
Saba (NASDAQ: SABA) is the premier provider of people systems that enable today’s people-driven enterprises. Saba provides a unified set of People Cloud Applications including enterprise learning suite, talent management suite, and social collaboration solutions delivered through the Saba People Cloud. Saba's premier customer base includes major global organizations and industry leaders in financial services, life sciences and healthcare, high tech, automotive, manufacturing, retail, energy and utilities, packaged goods, and public sector organizations including 51 percent of the Fortune 100. Over 21 Million users use Saba solutions. Saba’s solutions are underpinned by global services capabilities and partnerships encompassing strategic consulting, comprehensive implementation services, and ongoing worldwide support.