Team building and collaboration
Senior Manager, Cloud Operations (Current Employee) – Lexington, MA 02541 – January 26, 2014
• Report to and assist the Sr. Director of Development with the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, organization performance, and communications.
• Given additional responsibility in managing two SaaS products after one month at Saba. The transition and acquisition included meeting with all product managers in understanding goals, roadblocks, resources, and processes.
• Re-configured, rolled out, and trained team on Splunk. This included how to create queries, dashboards, and alert monitoring.
• Managed several Operation Projects which included CDN solution evaluation and testing, remote satellite testing, SQL to Oracle migration, and T1 to SIP conversion for our telephony gateway components.
• Worked with the Legal team on establishing legal guidelines around our products as well as written responses to Security Questionnaires we receive from potential customers.
• Promoted commitment to learn and communication by: having team members give presentations on company related technologies they are interested in; assigning projects that require work with other departments; conducting post mortem team meetings on critical issues.