Saba

Saba Employee Reviews

Great company with inspirational people and products.
Gold Director & Independent Distributor (Current Employee), New Hope, ALDecember 30, 2014
Saba is the best multi-level marketing company on the market. Their compensation can't be beat, their products really work and have changed so many lives, the people are amazing and so inspirational, and I am able to work from home and set my own schedule. I thoroughly enjoy what I do. I am able to truly help people and I love being a leader and having the opportunity to train and guide my team.
Team building and collaboration
Senior Manager, Cloud Operations (Current Employee), Lexington, MA 02541January 26, 2014
• Report to and assist the Sr. Director of Development with the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, organization performance, and communications.
• Given additional responsibility in managing two SaaS products after one month at Saba. The transition and acquisition included meeting with all product managers in understanding goals, roadblocks, resources, and processes.
• Re-configured, rolled out, and trained team on Splunk. This included how to create queries, dashboards, and alert monitoring.
• Managed several Operation Projects which included CDN solution evaluation and testing, remote satellite testing, SQL to Oracle migration, and T1 to SIP conversion for our telephony gateway components.
• Worked with the Legal team on establishing legal guidelines around our products as well as written responses to Security Questionnaires we receive from potential customers.
• Promoted commitment to learn and communication by: having team members give presentations on company related technologies they are interested in; assigning projects that require work with other departments; conducting post mortem team meetings on critical issues.
Saba Review
Independent Distributor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2014
If you want a stay at home job or a side job, this is a wonderful company to work with.