Saba Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
The hardest part of the job
Career Center aide (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 28, 2017
this company had a great dietary product the original Ace was the best. Though sadly the company Saba was told by the FDA that it had to remove the DMAA out of it which genetically changed how the product worked. product was inexpensive but sales suffered. It was independent sales. The DMAA was linked to serious health problems which insured lawsuits against any dietary company that used the DMAA in their product.
Pros
dietary supplement that worked
Cons
hard to sell when product kept changing
Work from home
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Willow Springs, MOAugust 11, 2016
Love and miss this company. Work from home, make extra money, or just whatever. Call center 24 center, with friendly and helpful staff, if they don't know the answer they will find it.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
I believe in Saba's Wellness Products
Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 28, 2016
I worked with Saba to create a strong sales force and motive our distributors. This was a 24 hour 7 day a week job. I lead their weight loss program and taught others to support and motive others to join them.
Great company with inspirational people and products.
Gold Director & Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  New Hope, ALDecember 30, 2014
Saba is the best multi-level marketing company on the market. Their compensation can't be beat, their products really work and have changed so many lives, the people are amazing and so inspirational, and I am able to work from home and set my own schedule. I thoroughly enjoy what I do. I am able to truly help people and I love being a leader and having the opportunity to train and guide my team.
Team building and collaboration
Senior Manager, Cloud Operations (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MA 02541January 26, 2014
• Report to and assist the Sr. Director of Development with the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, organization performance, and communications.
• Given additional responsibility in managing two SaaS products after one month at Saba. The transition and acquisition included meeting with all product managers in understanding goals, roadblocks, resources, and processes.
• Re-configured, rolled out, and trained team on Splunk. This included how to create queries, dashboards, and alert monitoring.
• Managed several Operation Projects which included CDN solution evaluation and testing, remote satellite testing, SQL to Oracle migration, and T1 to SIP conversion for our telephony gateway components.
• Worked with the Legal team on establishing legal guidelines around our products as well as written responses to Security Questionnaires we receive from potential customers.
• Promoted commitment to learn and communication by: having team members give presentations on company related technologies they are interested in; assigning projects that require work with other departments; conducting post mortem team meetings on critical issues.
Saba Review
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2014
If you want a stay at home job or a side job, this is a wonderful company to work with.