Saba Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Work from home
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Willow Springs, MOAugust 11, 2016
Love and miss this company. Work from home, make extra money, or just whatever. Call center 24 center, with friendly and helpful staff, if they don't know the answer they will find it.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Great company with inspirational people and products.
Gold Director & Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  New Hope, ALDecember 30, 2014
Saba is the best multi-level marketing company on the market. Their compensation can't be beat, their products really work and have changed so many lives, the people are amazing and so inspirational, and I am able to work from home and set my own schedule. I thoroughly enjoy what I do. I am able to truly help people and I love being a leader and having the opportunity to train and guide my team.
Getting involve in auditing field , dealing with many companies
Accountant and Auditor (Former Employee) –  DamascusMarch 14, 2014
Working in two shift to achieve some accounting and auditing works as per the required standards. dealing with many companies and having organized management. reconciling the accounts balances .
Team building and collaboration
Senior Manager, Cloud Operations (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MA 02541January 26, 2014
• Report to and assist the Sr. Director of Development with the implementation of strategy, business initiatives, organization performance, and communications.
• Given additional responsibility in managing two SaaS products after one month at Saba. The transition and acquisition included meeting with all product managers in understanding goals, roadblocks, resources, and processes.
• Re-configured, rolled out, and trained team on Splunk. This included how to create queries, dashboards, and alert monitoring.
• Managed several Operation Projects which included CDN solution evaluation and testing, remote satellite testing, SQL to Oracle migration, and T1 to SIP conversion for our telephony gateway components.
• Worked with the Legal team on establishing legal guidelines around our products as well as written responses to Security Questionnaires we receive from potential customers.
• Promoted commitment to learn and communication by: having team members give presentations on company related technologies they are interested in; assigning projects that require work with other departments; conducting post mortem team meetings on critical issues.
Saba Review
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2014
If you want a stay at home job or a side job, this is a wonderful company to work with.