Sabes Jewish Community Center – St. Louis Park, MN
Experienced membership sales person, 3 years experience selling fitness club memberships desired, $ 25,000 a year plus commissions and bonuses.
- Demonstrate understanding of product knowledge including general exercise knowledge and equipment/programming availability.
- Develops and maintains a prospect lead generation system for corporate and individual members by telemarketing, outside cold calling, club guest passes, walk-ins, and member referrals while maintaining a prospect lead follow-up system.
- Execute membership promotions throughout the year with advertising, telephone calls, mailers, tracking statistics and sending out welcome letters and new member packets working through Member Sales Manager.
- Serve as membership customer service representative, responding to all membership inquiries, complaints and concerns.
- Administer scholarship program within the guidelines determined by the Board of Directors.
- Work closely with accounting to minimize bad debt by members.
- Keep accurate membership statistics and prepare monthly reports.
- Monitor monthly performance compared to budget and adjust activities accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have professional image, assertive and energetic personality and good verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player with a strong desire to sell.
- Minimum of one year sales experience including business to business sales and/or cold calling.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Jewish culture and community recommended
- Must be able to work a varied schedule to include weekend and evening hours.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -