Production oriented working environment.
1. A typical days work included completed a set goal of files, maintain email correspondence, and take professional calls.
2. I learned the effectiveness of a well balanced team and how to relate a goal driven environment to my peers.
3. I acquired the skills needed to supervise a team of 10 professional government legal instrument examiners.
3. Possess the ability to communicate with co-workers on all levels.
4. The most challenging part of the job was keeping and maintaining a working, living, and effective database of each credential processed.
5. The most enjoyable part of this job was issuing a credential to a mariner so that he could work to support himself and his family in today's economy.