SAC Employee Reviews

buy here pay here car lot
employee (Former Employee), Terre Haute, INApril 8, 2014
Cons: to many to list
every day experienced something different
very small location only 3 people
selling used cars
productive, fun, and relaxed workplace
programming assistant (Former Employee), Rota, ANMarch 12, 2013
good management, and great coworkers. it is a great time working there, i am sad that i left.
Production oriented working environment.
Evaluator (Lead Evaluator) / Junior Analyst (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVFebruary 15, 2013
1. A typical days work included completed a set goal of files, maintain email correspondence, and take professional calls.
2. I learned the effectiveness of a well balanced team and how to relate a goal driven environment to my peers.
3. I acquired the skills needed to supervise a team of 10 professional government legal instrument examiners.
3. Possess the ability to communicate with co-workers on all levels.
4. The most challenging part of the job was keeping and maintaining a working, living, and effective database of each credential processed.
5. The most enjoyable part of this job was issuing a credential to a mariner so that he could work to support himself and his family in today's economy.
It was interesting, fun, and challenging
Security Guard (Former Employee), WYOctober 15, 2012
Pros: i would do it again
It was a very challenging Job serving in SAC. I was trained to handle weapons. Mostly the Military 45. I qualified expert. I enjoyed this part. I was put on a job that only allowed the Military 45. The guys were funny. They trusted me very much. In fact they would come into th barrics drunk and would throw the bill folds on my bed because they knew I wouldn't steal their money. The most enjoyable part of the job was feeling good and knowing I was despenable.
great job
Admission Counselor and Recruiter (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 6, 2012
busy
how to be real patient with students
great management