Sacc, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
excelent place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Pedro, CAAugust 16, 2016
It is a special place, where you can watch life and nature happen. watch workers struggle to save another life everyday, every hour, people are doing their best to see another live. Families wants to see miracles.
Pros
Every body are one family
Cons
responsbility of a cna is too much. other than that, every other things are excelent
productive workplace
Operator's Helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 20, 2015
at this company you learn how to drive loaders, saws, backhoes, etc.
its a good option to work, the co-workers they very friendly theres no a hard part of the job its so easy and enjoyable
Fun workplace- Children bring out your inner child
Counselor (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 18, 2015
Working with children was very fun and crazy. The SACC counselors supervised the children while playing outside, in the game room or while they did homework. It made working there all the more wonderful to have great leadership.
Pros
Casual atmosphere, great leadership
Great workplace with great management.
SACC Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLJune 23, 2015
A typical day at work was homework and snack from 2:15-3, then different activities from 3-6. I learned how to deal with the many different problems that come along with children. My co-workers were great, for the most part. The hardest part of the job was having patience. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing how much fun the kids were having.
Pros
The kids will forever be in your memory.
Cons
Some of the co-workers had no business working there.
Excellent opportunity allowed me grow company on east coast
Executive Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 6, 2015
Great support from President & CEO. I enjoyed the challenge of introducing my sales team to a mature market and succeeding in surpassing stated objectives for 5 years.
Three words: Love and Family
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Lake Park, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Well I clock in, greet everyone, take out the snacks, pass out the walkies and grab my binder and wait for the bell to ring. When the kids come in I take attendance and help them with homework. Then I call up different grades for snacks. An hour later my teacher comes in and we take the class to another room for an educational activity. About an hour later is dismissal. From this job I learned that team work is important and to always remain positive. Organization and management is awesome. I truly love my job and my co workers. The hardest part about the job is the two-week break we have in the summer. I don't get paid and I miss my co workers and kids. The most enjoyable part of the job are the children.
Pros
education
Cons
n/a
Long hours in the sun
Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  San AntonioJanuary 28, 2014
working long hours in the sun had no water and was not able to leave for water either
Pros
plenty of hour time
Cons
short breaks no water during the day in long sun
Awesome
Group Leader, Four Rivers Area Family YMCA (Former Employee) –  Washington, MoJanuary 23, 2014
A great part time job for a college student! The bosses are nice and the pay is good.
fun but not very productive
SEED (Former Employee) –  Swanton, OHJune 26, 2013
The typical day of being in SEED was every Thursday of the week. We would have meetings discussing what we could do to help the school. Whether that be about bullying, drinking and driving, drugs,ect. The job itself was very fun. I think the most enjoyable was during the Halloween events in town, we'd pass out candy and have fun games for little kids to play. The worst part was communication. Sometimes a meeting would be canceled and you wouldn't know it until you went to the SACC office where the meetings were held. Since this was something for high schoolers getting a way there and home was quite hard. The job taught teens about leadership and what it means to be a great leader. Management was great they were very nice and had snacks available for us complete with bottles of water. That was very nice specially when you were the teens who walked from the high school to the SACC office.
Pros
available snacks
Cons
bad communication skills
Productive and fun to work with the kids
Counselor (Former Employee) –  SACC at Verde ElementaryDecember 19, 2012
Typical day at work:
-supervise kids at all time at the facility
-play games and activity
-lead a positive example for kids to follow
-set up activities for the kids
-supervise the kids at all time at the facility
-be a role model

-What I learned is to be the for the children and give them the attention they need. Show them the good values of life and education

- The co worker were fun to work with and every one got along with each other.

- The hardest part of the job keeping your eyes on the children that would purposely misbehave

- The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun with the kids and listening to them
Pros
fun, great time with the kids, and flexible
Cons
short hours
Great starter job!
Head Teacher (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 7, 2012
This is not the job for ppl who have a life of their own or children or a family. the schedule is tough and on-site management can be unbearable, at times when you need them most. Overall the job/tasks are relatively easy however personnel makes it very challenging and hard to return each day.
Pros
free snacks. flexibility.
Cons
split schedule. on-site management can be unbearable.