National Sales Manager
Sacred East Bottled Water Company, LLC
About Sacred East Bottled Water Company, LLC
Sacred East Bottled Water is building a state-of-the art purified bottled water manufacturing operation, producing the highest quality purified private label and branded bottled water, while supplying it to our customer base in a safe and efficient manner. Our first (of 5 planned) facilities is being built in Phoenix, AZ. Additional operations are planned for TX, FL, PA and CA.
Sacred East offers the distinct and unique advantage over our competitors of being a minority-owned supplier, and promote this attribute as a significant strategic and competitive advantage. By doing so, we will assist our customer base in meeting their required Diversity Sales requirements.
Sacred East will also benefit by virtue of its bottle design being one of the very few sub-10 gram empty weight formats in the industry, which will capitalize on the environmentally-friendly aspect of our product. We will focus on producing and selling purified bottled water that helps improve end-users health, while contributing to a healthy lifestyle. By successfully executing on these strategies, we will enjoy profitable, long-term sales relationships with our customer base and achieve our objective of growing to a national supplier position within 5 years.
Based at our corporate office in AZ and reporting directly to the EVP of Sales and Marketing, we are looking for an established sales professional who can contribute immediately to the success of our exciting bottled water business.
Sacred East seeks a proven, motivated, enthusiastic team player with a strong understanding of bottled water/beverage business with established working relationships with national/regional retailer and distributor buyers – or the demonstrated ability to quickly achieve this requirement.
1. Close new profitable private label or branded business within desired proximity of production location.
2. Develop Customer Sales Plans and manage execution of these plans resulting in customer retention and growth.
3. Attend customer business reviews, facilitate plant tours and execute profitable causal marketing promotions.
4. Develop customer sales forecasts and manage forecasting tool to achieve national sales growth while growing to plant capacity.
5. Work with customer service, planning and plant personal to maximize efficiency resulting in customer maximum customer satisfaction.
6. Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities in direct marketing and new product development.
7. Work with EVP Sales and Marketing to develop business plans for the company and national partners.
8. Support EVP Sales and Marketing as needed with presentations, pricing analysis, market analysis, margin protection and supply chain improvements.
9. Manage and exceed expectations within T&E and Expense Budgets.
10. Strong interpersonal skills, working effectively with key industry contacts as well as ability to generate new sales.
11. Work Hard, Play Hard attitude!
12. Willing to commit to our organization for a long term successful career!
5-10 years private label/branded beverage experience
Ability to travel 50-75%
Independently efficient and productive
Strong presentation skills
Microsoft Office skills required ( Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Base Salary – DOE and above industry standard
Bonus- Uncapped for new business
Expense Account and T&E Budget
Relocation Assistance, if required
Administrative tools & office support