Sacred Heart Medical Group

Sacred Heart Medical Group Employer Reviews

Very busy family practice offices
Medical Office Secretary (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Enjoy the people that I work with and getting to help patients
Santa Rosa Beach Family Practice BEWARE!
medical assistant (Former Employee), santa rosa beachNovember 2, 2013
Cons: manager/nurses
The office manager is a complete control freak, she pits her front office staff against the clinic staff. Tells you one day to do something then reprimands you for it the next. The physicians are ok but beware their nurses. They treat the medical assistants like they are beneath them and pawns off their mistakes on them as well. I don't know how the – more... other offices are but the Santa Rosa Beach group is not a good working environment. I was also told the pay rate was much higher than it really was during my interview. – less
The organization is focused on patient care and employee health.
Exercise Specialist (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 1, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no advancement opportunities in my field.
Focus of the day is on getting patients scheduled and tested as in a timely manner.
The physicians are constantly teaching the associates new and different aspects of the cardiac system, as they come across them in their daily activities.
Management works hard to balance the schedule with work demand and sees that the associates are able to come together, – more... outside of work, to get to know each other on a personal level as well.
Associates are not bothered by assisting each other in aspects of work outside of their own skill line. This helps with staff is low for any reason.
The hardest part of the job is knowing that you cannot fix all patients problems.
The best part of the job isknowing that by doing the test you may have just saved a patients life. – less
High stress and not enough help with Pain mangt office
Medical Assistant/ Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee), Crestview, FLAugust 11, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not enough help(employees)
This office (pain mgt) was run with not enough help or without the proper job assignment. The office was in transformation when I left to EMR and was undergoing a big change.
fun work place
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Gulf Breeze,flAugust 8, 2013
Cons: short lunch
enjoy going to work and love my co-workers there is nothing I can say bad about this job.
Great benefits
Operations Improvement Specialist (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 2, 2013
Great benefits; requires great dedication
Lots of turn over in upper management
recent lay offs
don't bother
MOS (Former Employee), Urgent careApril 26, 2013
Poorly managed. Low wages for the skill set required. No advancement opportunities. Any training for other areas within the office is dependent on whether or not those who have been there longer have been trained in those areas first., even if those employees have declined and show no interest in more training. Dead end job.
Enjoyed working with physicians
Medical Office Secretary (Former Employee), Destin, FLDecember 8, 2012
Pros: lunches brought in by pharmacy reps
Cons: office understaffed
Office is fast paced. Part of implementation of electronic charting and messaging. Most enjoyable was working with physicians.
Great place to learn and execute me skills learned in school
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee), Pensacola,FLSeptember 6, 2012
Sacred Heart Medical Group is where I completed my required 200 externship hours to be able to graduate from Fortis Institute.
Very large Hospital Fasility with many Family Practices
Medical Assistant (MA/MOS) (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJuly 3, 2012
This place is all about money not patients. Lacks personal rights as far as promoting religion etc. literally.
I would of ranked it a 1 but it wouldnt let me go figure