Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

Management doesn't get it
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Richmond, MIJuly 20, 2017
Heavy workload, unfair/preferential distribution of duties. Very little recognition for going above and beyond unless you are a total brown noser. Unrealistic deadlines. Understaffed. Lack of communication from management, unless you make a mistake.
Pros
Good benefits, good coworkers
Cons
Management doesn't care or respect opinions of staff, low pay, heavy workload, understaffed
Terrible place to work unless you like getting unpaid and verbal abused
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Richmond, MIMarch 19, 2017
The pay is terrible,they are always short staffed so one nurse has to run more than one department sometimes in different buildings,you work and work picking up shifts staying over they don't appreciate it . Not even a thanks! You definitely don't get paid for as hard as you work.
Cons
No lunch, pay sucks, no appreciation for higher ups, the RNs and BSN are going to kill someone
Fair place to work
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, MIJanuary 10, 2017
It's a large organization with pros and cons of working there. I have worked there for a long time and have had a good experience and have learned a lot.
Not a friendly place to work
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Berrien Center, MIJune 26, 2015
As a therapist you will run groups and conduct individual therapist. In addition, you will have to get insurance authorizations without training. A day off is almost impossible to get. You also have to work every other Sunday. Sacred Heart Berrien Springs currently has one therapist so plan to be very busy. Do yourself a favor and seek employment elsewhere!
Did not want to pay for your experience.
RN (Former Employee) –  Madision Hgts, MIMay 1, 2015
I was a male RN who put my heart and soul into this job. The pay for an RN with 20 plus years of nursing is just $23.00 an hour. My co-workers were very nice however, the management was not supportive. Some of the doctors had no bedside manners. I would not recommend this job.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, no lunch, and patients who did not receive the care they deserved.
Could be a Great place to work
HouseKeeping/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Berrien Center, MIApril 29, 2015
Company has no consistency. Very little management input. Limited training. Really big work loads with short amount of time to complete.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Bad pay.
was not the best with management
css (Former Employee) –  Berrien centerMarch 31, 2015
This company has a good idea of what they want for clients. But are not able to provide it. The building was not in the best of shape which made it harder on clients to want to be there. Also to work for this company leaves you wondering how they have been open this long. HR department need a lot of work and having people as managers. Pay is not worth what you put up with and all the hours and work you put into this job. They don't offer any real benefits either. Just was not a good experience for myself and others that came in at the same time I work here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything about the place
Excellent
Clinical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIMarch 4, 2015
Sacred Heart is a great provider of substance abuse treatment. The company is very client centered and provides care to all in need regardless of means. The company uses many different techniques and evidence based practices to treat addiction and mental health issues.
Pros
Mental Health and SA
Cons
Long term methadone caseload
Great place to work and get experience with co-occurring.
Therapist/Case Management/Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, MIJuly 31, 2013
I loved working in the administration part of this job. I like to make things work, design programs and watch staff and residents grow. This was very fullfilling.
Pros
I got to be free with developing programs and watch them work.
Cons
The benefits and compensation was not the best.
Productive day at the workplace is when we having a pot luck.
Monitor/Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIAugust 28, 2012
A typical day at work is okay from time to time, It really just depend on what day it is.My co-workers are very good and understandable of the company. The Hardest part about my job is not seeing my clients happy even though I do make them happy. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the clients happy and accomplish things in their lifes to move to the next level.
Pros
is eating lunch at you desk
Cons
no short breaks.