Sacred Heart University Employee Reviews

Productive place
Basketball Coach (Current Employee) –  Santurce, PROctober 20, 2017
They gave me the liberty to run the basketball program and supported every idea I had as Head Basketball Coach. They give me every opportunity as far as recruiting and upgrading the Program
Great additional job after college
Interim Professor of Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTOctober 11, 2017
I was asked by the Chair of the CS department to be an adjunct professor after I graduated school and it was a great job. I was teaching night classes intro to CS and Microsoft Office and it was a good extra job. I would do it again if I could
Pros
working with MS Office, teaching people to help their careers
good adjunct position
Adjunct Professor of Biology (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 19, 2017
The syllabus was clear and the other staff very helpful.
SHU does not provide great pay for adjunct but the job did not require too much take home work.
Laid back
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  University AdvancementSeptember 11, 2017
Working on diverse projects through Raiser’s Edge database entering updated or new constituent information.
Assisted in maintaining the donor database keeping it accurate, current, with constituent records.
schooling
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTSeptember 3, 2017
I worked at shu while attending there for college. The jobs were for students only and not random people. It was a work study and i should not be wiring a review for this because its for students only
Intern for professor
Fellowship Intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTAugust 10, 2017
Worked as a intern helping to complete daily task for prepping for class. Responsible for power point slide preparation for lectures and reviewed class assignments for the professor
productive
Student Accounts (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 19, 2017
Enjoyed the people that worked in this office area. It was hard for that they had to take care of majority of universities finances. Overall great experience.
Productive and
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 8, 2017
The staff and faculty work are very hard working and they work in a relaxed pace. Their management is good, and their service towards the students are relatively good as well.
Pros
organized offices and friendly staff
Cons
slow with email response, forget phone calls
NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 6, 2017
It was nice working at the university with a friendly environment at work.I used to enjoy to work there and I learnt new things while working with the professor at the universality.
Review!
Announcer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 4, 2017
This job was fine. This job was ok. This job was something that I loved doing so much that im embarrassed that I even had it to begin with. Its amazing
Great place for young coaches
Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJune 1, 2017
The athletic department is expanding rapidly. There are many great opportunities for young coaches and administrators alike. This is also a great area to raise a family.
excellent work place
BSN RN student (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRMay 30, 2017
good place for work, good team work, excellent workplace culture, are a good place for learned about patient assessment and implementation to plan of care.
Buena.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRMay 17, 2017
Aprendi mucho en mi experiencia trabajando para la universidad.
Productive and good work place
Assistant Public Relations Office (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRMay 16, 2017
• Monitored business publications.
• Reviewed of all the documents destined to the outside, to verify if, in some way, they refer to the public relations of the company.
• Collaborated with the marketing service in the preparation and execution of programs aimed at improving relations with intermediaries and sales network.
• Analyzed future trends and predict their consequences.
• Investigated public attitudes and expectations.
Great environment
Campus operations (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTMay 15, 2017
Sacred heart university is a great place to work. The environment is great and the people you meet and deal with on a daily basis are amazing. But the pay is terrible. For the amount of projects,events, manual labor we are not compensated anywhere near what we should be. The university is getting bigger every year and we do not get anything for needing to take on more work.
Pros
Benefits, environment
Cons
Terrible pay no raises
Trabajo en equipo
Broadcaster, screenwriter (Former Employee) –  Santurce, PRMay 14, 2017
He aprendido que los retos son importantes para mi crecimiento profesional. Agradezco el haber tenido la oportunidad de poder trabajar para personas que siempre han aportado sus conocimientos y experiencia en pro del éxito de un equipo de trabajo.
Pros
Ambiente de trabajo colaborativo.
Environment
Server and Bartender (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTApril 16, 2017
Working at Sacred Heart has been a great experience. By being a bartender on a college campus I learned a lot about responsibility as well as hard work, Keeping the bar clean and safe are the top priorities at Sacred Heart. It is a great time at the Pub where all the students come to have a great time and enjoy their college life. As an employee I have to know how to manage these kids to keep them safe from being over served at the bar. On top of that I am responsible for keeping money in order. Overall it is a fun and enjoyable job that also has high standards for its employees.
awesome
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTMarch 27, 2017
very helpful and encouraging. Allowed for me to gain more knowledge in how t work with other. As well as help others achieve their goals. Very good organization.
Productive enviroment
Sales Associate Anthropologie (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CTFebruary 23, 2017
My current job working as a sales assocaite at Anthropolgie has taught me new skills, which will be useful in my career and in life. I have learned how to interact with a different customer base, which will be useful in my career.
Work study
Sacred Heart University Filer (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTFebruary 20, 2017
It was an experience. Since I was already in the school choir, doing work study for the choir director wasn't bad at all. He was cool and I was able to talk to him and explain if I could not work when an emergency raised within my family.