Saddle Ranch Chop House

Saddle Ranch Chop House Employer Reviews

Fun for a short while not a career
Hostess, Head of Retail, Bull Operator (Former Employee), Hollywood, CAMarch 8, 2014
Pros: fun, outgoing, location
Cons: hours, breaks, uniform, drunk visitors
going into work we do many things such as clean, great and help guest by giving useful information about dishes. helping pep people up and get them to ride the mechanical bull and sale retail for visitors to remember their visit. I learned how to carry many trays and dishes, how to seat servers and how to use open table.
Forever ago
Server Assistant (Former Employee), Glendale, AZOctober 7, 2013
I would help the servers and as well serve at times. Making sure the food and everything the patrons needed were at the table. Would train new server assistants and help hostess as well when needed. The management had an open door policy, but went through managers rather quickly. I enjoyed working with everyone the first year I was there, we were all – more... very close. The hardest part of my job was when the servers would forget certain things the patrons had asked for. The most enjoyable was being close with everyone and having fun. – less
Fun Family Friendly
Food Runner (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 2, 2013
Saddle Ranch was a great place to work. Everyone was incredibly kind and willing to help if there was a problem. Over my time working there I learned many things, mostly about the back of the kitchen. The hardest part of the job I would say would be the Fridays with the local tour group would stop by with a giant reservation, but while that might have – more... been that hardest part I would also say that was one of the fun parts about the job. Getting to see the kitchen in full swing. – less
Not a good expirence
Manager (Former Employee), AZApril 20, 2013
Not a good place to work. Owner is very moody & mean. I would not recommend this expirence. Management has no power or respect. Only if you are friendly with the owner & that won't last. Pass on this & find a place that appreciates & hires talent.
Not fun for managers...
Regional Executive Chef (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 23, 2012
Pros: easy job.
Cons: too much spying. just be the friend of the owner and you are set.
Fun for guests
Not fun for work. the Owner does not let you work, And can fire you based on his mood. Trusts a lot co-workers opinion on you. Everyone id
s so scare of losing their job that they have to lie on others or just lie to impress the owner. Survive one day at time. It is unseen the way the guy runs his business. You can be head of a department – more... but people under you to make decisions as long as they are his friend.
The easiest jobs I ever had. – less
Productive work staff and enjoyable environment
Assistant Head Of Security/Custodian (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 17, 2012
Co-workers are very friendly and we always make the customer our number one priority.
Hollywood hotspot
Assistant general manager (Former Employee), hollywood caFebruary 27, 2012
Pros: amazing environment
Cons: work you to the bone
high volume, fast paced hot spot. you work hard here, but very satisfying work