Saddlebrook Resort

Saddlebrook Resort Employer Reviews

Great Golf and Tennis Resort
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLMarch 4, 2013
I started at Saddlebrook as a room agent 6 months after working there they promoted me to supervisor of Front Desk of 500 plus room 4 Star Resort. It was a real challenge ,but I really liked working in a large open environment like that. I also had responsibility of housekeeping and all other aspects of front desk supervisor.
Enjoyment
Guest Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2013
If your looking for a place to enjoy while you work I recommend Saddlebrook.
PRODUCTIVE
BANQUET RUNNER (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLDecember 28, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: pay not good very little
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS MAKING SURE THE DINNER IS READY FOR MY BANQUET EVENT....WHAT I LEARNED IS THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU SERVE GOOD AND HOT FOOD TO THE GUEST....MANAGEMENT WAS GOOD TREAT YOU VERY WELL...CO-WORKER AWESOME THEY ALWAYS HELP YOU WITH ANYTHING....
You must be on your toes.
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLDecember 10, 2012
Cons: no break, laying people off.
Saddlebrook isnt a realy bad place. But there are alot of things going on right now. The are cutting back hours and laying off people. Which is hardfor a young mother on her own paying bills and being a single mother to a 4 year old. I need a more stable job/ career. I'm willing to learn anything new, I am a fast learner so it won't take me long at – more... al to catch on to what I need to learn. – less