Safe Haven Security

Safe Haven Security Employer Reviews

Not a salaried...it's a draw against commissions
Relocation Managet (Former Employee), undisclosedDecember 2, 2014
The main thing that made this difficult is the fact that it can take 6 weeks or so before you see commissions especially if you start in the middle of the month. They recently had a pay plan change so you only get a draw of $400 not $600 and the gas allowance is $100 not $120. I feel it was a little misleading in the interview process about how quickly commissions would start coming in. They have a great offer for customers that is different than standard ADT that shows the prospective customers the value of going with Safe Haven. If I can give any advice make sure the work schedule fits into your life and you have a economical car because you actually go to 30+houses a day.
Was fun
Relocation Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great pay if you work hard
Cons: get a deal, if not your fired.
This was a fun place to, good job work/life balance and great pay.

Recent changes makes the place unbearable.

Good luck.
Great Company
SECURITY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Siler City, NCMay 30, 2014
This is a great place to work. It is a small company just starting out, and they work hard to help teach new people how to do different positions within the company.
Productive and Fun work place
Relocation Manager (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAMarch 15, 2014
Pros: great pay, great people, great managment
Cons: 2-3 weeks to fund deals, using you own vehicle, frustration of not closing
A typical day of work consisted of coming in to the office for a meeting, getting leads and paperwork needed to write deals, and heading out into the field to visit 25 new home owners a day. I learned how to be a Great leader and how to run the Top team/ office in the entire company and keep people motivated. also learning how to do pinpoint sales and dealing with new people every day was something I enjoyed a lot. My co-workers were great, and the corporate office managers were some of the best I've ever dealt with. the hardest part of doing this job was probably feeling frustrated when not closing deals, and letting that get the best of you. Its something that we all deal with and it is mentally challenging. People who cant handle it quit before they can pass the learning curve which is a bad move, because once you learn how to over come an objection and get people to buy now instead of later, it can be very rewarding as time goes and you close more deals. the most enjoyable part of the job is atmosphere and compensation. If your in the right office, the energy is high and its very fun to come in and get everyone excited about the day. the pay is great and I made a lot of money with and for Safe Haven Security.
Excellent
Relocation Manager (Former Employee), Northern Virginia and MarylandJanuary 15, 2014
Safe Haven Security provided an excellent working environment and flexible schedule. This is a position that you can really turn into a career with long term success.
i could work numerous hours on my feet i have very good communication skills.i also have d license d1317409
Security (Former Employee), miamiJanuary 14, 2014
A typical good day is a good day of no trouble my best part of a day at work is the arrival
Productive and detail-orientated workplace with room for growth
Site Manager (Former Employee), Vacaville, CANovember 6, 2012
Pros: frequent open communication with clients and co workers
Cons: on occasion you may be required to stay above ten plus hours.
Safe Haven Security is by far one the most enjoyable work experiences I've encountered. Working with a well communicated team of guards enabled me to implement new ideas and see them through to fruition. I found the most satisfaction in implementing "out-of-the-box" ideas that ultimately proved their value. I like to be challenged on the job and desire the opportunity to utilize my skills and talents, Safe Haven Security gave me the opportunity to do so. The hardest part of the job was staying well above 10 hours of work in certain cases depending on the gravity of an incident, should one occur. However, when the incident was resolved, knowing that all detailed information and communication was complete, left a comforting sense of accomplishment. Working for Safe Haven Security taught me how to manage a team efficiently in times of stress and will be an experience and skill I will carry with myself for the rest of my career.
Security job with a respectable and great crew.
Manager (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: safe haven security takes security guards with no experience
Cons: graveyard shifts
Working for Safe Haven Security was truly a great experience. The owner and employees make you feel like family, and that you can always trust them. Safe Haven Security works many different locations in northern California. I managed a private community location and found it very interesting. The employees I had working under me were all reliable and great at their jobs. The residents of the community were always very helpful and appreciative. The hardest part of the job was working holidays, because of the juvenile mischief. After I got to know and familiarize my self with the younger adults of this community, they embraced our efforts to keep their residence safe. The most enjoyable part of this job was my employees and the residents of this site I managed. All security guards were professional and detailed, with the exception of new guards. Training the new guards was also an enjoyable process. The residents were very welcoming and warm to our presence and therefore made it enjoyable for all our guards. I would recommend Safe Haven Security to any security guard looking for work in the northern California area.

About Safe Haven Security

Safe Haven Security is currently the third largest ADT Authorized dealer out of about 500 across the US. We are also the fasted – Read more

Safe Haven Security Photos