Safe Haven Security Employee Reviews in United States

Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 23, 2016
As a Sales rep this company really takes care of its employees. The leads are always solid, management really cares about your well being and they are constantly training. I highly reccomend this company to anyone looking for a sales position that is W2 but still flexible.
Pros
fun work environment
Great team environment
Relocation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 22, 2016
This is hands down the best company I've ever worked for. We have daily training, weekly spiffs, and monthly company incentives! If you want to move up, this company does promote from within.
Pros
good money making opportunity
Cons
work night time
Never Happier!
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 5, 2016
I've seen reviews on here about turnover, and I get it. I was contacted several months ago by a recruiter who was so passionate and heartfelt and had such an obvious love for the company and belief in the training and mentoring that I was sold. I took a major leap of faith and took the position. I struggled initially and by the end of the second week I was really questioning whether or not I could even do the role. I was honestly wondering what in the world I made me make such a risky career move to step into sales. When I saw others around me start to disappear it really made me nervous. One day they were there, the next they were gone. Would that be me next week?! I guess my recruiter could see that, because she took me aside and had a heart to heart with me. She shared the struggles she went through when she started in the same position, and the things that helped her get her mind in the right space to be able to speak with confidence and belief. She reminded me of all of the achievements I'd made previously that made me such a sure fit for the job, and we talked about what success in this role would mean for me and my family. I got some coaching from my trainers and had some people on the sales floor that encouraged me to hang in there and keep grinding. My recruiter spent her lunch break with me listening in on my calls and giving me tips on little adjustments to find my voice and be able to make a genuine connection with the Realtors. We talked about the fears I had of my job being on the line and she reassured me that as long as I was putting in the effort she would stick  more... with me and so would all my trainers! And that's exactly what they did.
This isn't an easy job, and you fail A LOT before you ever succeed. Even the really good sales pros get beat up the first few weeks. But my trainers were right. The struggle is what makes you stronger, and I am finally on the other side, enjoying success.
I've learned a lot about sales and building a business in this role, but even in my personal life I am more confident and assertive than ever, and that feels good! This opportunity has changed my life. I couldn't be happier!
It's always sad to see people go, but not everyone has the fight. And that's okay. But if you do, you won't be the only one fighting. You'll have a whole team fighting right there with you.
Pros
Great team. Great pay. Great business partners.
Cons
A long wait for your first paycheck. Have some savings prepared.
Dishonest company
"Relocation Manager" (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2016
Very dishonest company. I left a very stable job for what I thought was a great opportunity. They do a great job of wording things just to trick you. I was told it was a salary and commission job but what they failed to mention was that the salary doesn't kick in until after making a certain amount of sales. They try to teach you to lie to the houses they send you to. The training was absolutely horrible as well, the branch manager barely trained us and 2 days in, they expect you to produce. Almost 90% of the houses they sent me to was either not moved in or already had an alarm. 3 weeks in n they fired me without any warning or another opportunity at a different area. I told the branch manager to give me an opportunity because this was all I have to support my family and I wasn't given a fair chance. He said he was sensitive to the situation but he couldn't. He was so sensitive that he never gave a warning. What I also learned there was that the employee turnover ratio was absolutely absurd. Every other day he was hiring people. No one there was there longer than a couple months. Don't be fooled by the "relocation manager" position that they state here. You're just a door to door salesperson with a little fancy badge. If you are honestly considering this position just stop and run the opposite direction and strongly reconsider
Cons
Lies, heavy usage of your personal car, employee turnover rate
Turn over!
account manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 19, 2016
I've never seen anything like it. Hiring and firing is the name of the game here. No second chances. Hit goal, or you're gone. Simple as that. No coaching, just firing.
Pros
Fun co-workers while they last.
Cons
Turn over is ridiculous
Outside sale was fun at first
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 22, 2015
This job helped me a lot in improving my communication skills and how to deal with people in different background. Im my own boss with this job. The downturn about this job is you drove around by yourself every day, knocked on doors and hope to see a really buyer. Most of the time you end up the day with none sale.
very poor management
Payroll Sales Processor (Former Employee) –  N Kansas City, MOOctober 6, 2015
I worked there almost a year in accounting. Very sloppy company. No management skills. Poor movement of money. No procedures or policies in place for anyone on the office staff. People came and went as they pleased with no disipline at all. Managers partied with their staff which led to no respect.
Pros
free lunch once a week
Cons
poor management
Fun atmosphere, friendly co-workers and helping people find jobs!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLSeptember 23, 2015
I loved the position I was in, I love helping people. The office was a fun and non stressful atmosphere. I got along great with my co workers.
A satisfying and rewarding career!
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 3, 2015
I highly recommend Safe Haven Security for any sales person who is looking for a satisfying and rewarding career! I started in Realtor sales over 5 years ago with just a handful of people in the department. It has been exciting to provide such a great product and to be a part of the fantastic growth! Most importantly, I love working for a company that can adapt to the fast paced environment and continue to advance and reward the people who love to come to work and produce every day! Behind all the hardworking sales and administrative employees are a group of managers who really do care and want to see us all succeed. I am proud to be a part of the team!
Pros
caring management, positive atmosphere, fast paced!
Cons
typical growing pains but leadership is quick to address and correct as needs arise
Amazing Place to Work. Opportunities GALORE!!!
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOSeptember 1, 2015
I've worked here @ Safe Haven for a few months now. Since being here, I have hit every goal presented to me and could not be happier with my progress that I've made ONLY because of the support I receive from management and my colleagues.
It is a very friendly and welcoming workplace with all the success you can handle. The SKY is the LIMIT!!!
Pros
Free lunches. Relaxed work environment. Generous incentives!
Family like colleagues
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Sacramento CAAugust 31, 2015
I have worked many different jobs in the past but this has been the best by far. All employees are like family and there is always something fun going on. This job is something that you do not dread coming into because you have fun incentives to look forward to. I love getting to help families and new homeowners keep their newest investment safe and secure!
Pros
Great working enviroment
Cons
Nothing really
Great Potential for the dedicated!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Kansas CityAugust 31, 2015
This place is great! The potential to build a great money making career is within reach here for the hard working. I have read some of the other reviews and I can only think the people who gave negative reviews were the people who didn't try. Everyone is so friendly and willing to offer help when needed.

Comment – September 3, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It sounds like you are putting in the necessary effort and taking advantage of our coaching and to reach your goals. From here your potential is limitless!!

Amazing Role, Amazing Company, Amazing Results!!!
Regional Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 31, 2015
I've never felt like more of a winner. My accomplishments are praised and rewarded! It's a tough job and it isn't for just anyone (but that's sales in general). You have to want it. And you have to fight against complacency and lack of motivation. Being competitive helps, and makes it fun and rewarding. There are some absolutely phenomenal sales veterans here that do the work of 2-3 people every month. Being around other winners like that who push you to be your best is a huge perk in and of itself!
Pros
Extremely generous company, spiffs & incentives galore, contests and prizes weekly, fun team environment
Cons
Great place for focused driven individuals
corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  kansas city moJuly 12, 2015
i have been employed for only a couple months but have already been promoted. If you are focused and serious about being successful you will do great. You are given all the tools and tips needed to be successful. This job is not for everyone, but if you have a great attitude along with the ability to adapt and respond to feedback this place is for you!! You are not micro managed and the work environment is like home away from home. My colleagues and managers are like family to me! If you are just looking for a paycheck this is not for you!
Pros
daily incentives, great pay, honest sales practices, feedback provided for success, management cheerleaders
Cons
none yet!
Absolutely the best working environment that I have encountered as of yet!!!!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 18, 2015
I started here at SafeHaven ADT in February 2015. I am so incredibly glad that I took that step outside of my comfort zone and jumped on the chance to work for this amazing company!! One of my favorite things about being here, is the constant genuine encouragement given on a daily basis. From the BIG bosses stopping by to say hi every morning, to the positive reinforcement that is passed out like candy on Halloween! This is not the job for everyone, it is sales, and a thick skin is required as well. However, if you can't take feedback & implement it, you should keep stepping.

I work directly with realtors to ensure their clients are getting the best deals that ADT has to offer. With that, you are building & developing relationships with these realtors and asking them to hand over the reins on their clients. This is difficult for some of them, so you will hear no. That is okay. Just pick up & move on. I absolutely love the challenge of working with such strong minded, intelligent people. The realtors & clients I work with inspire me to be the best me there is. Along with that, SafeHaven sure knows how to pick the best of the best for my colleagues as well. I am surrounded by so many bright stars, that it is truly enjoyable to come in every single day!!!

The possibilities are endless & if you have a rockstar mentality, you are missing out if you haven't considered SafeHaven!!!
Pros
Unlimited bonus & commission potential, positive atmosphere, continued education, family feel
Cons
ummm?! Haven't found one yet.....
Need to train employees more
Relocation Manager (Former Employee) –  PittsburghMay 15, 2015
Two days of Training and then they send you out on your own to houses with little information on the product or competitors products. All your training is on your own time after you get done with your work day at 8:30 pm. Make sure you have past sales experience or this job will be very difficult to manage.
Pros
Great compensation. Lots of benifits. Lots of freedom
Cons
Little training, Huge expectations in the two weeks.
Great Enviroment; Stressful work
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 27, 2015
Your job as the Regional Director is to contact realtors in the United states to see if there clients are interested in security. If so, you are to sale ADT to the client. Also you have to meet goal, dials and talk time. People are wonderful to work with. Relaxed but stressful
Love it here!
Inside sales representative/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City MOApril 23, 2015
I enjoy the competitive atmosphere. This is not the easiest job in the world but that's why the pay is great. I also enjoy the fast pace environment (this makes the day go by fast). Most of all, I enjoy the people I work with! Safe Haven has done a great job building a positive atmosphere. When you enjoy coming to work every day, it's a great feeling to know you are where you're supposed to be.
Pros
Bonus package, hours, Pay!, People, the training you receive, company gives back to the community, 2 breaks a day with hour lunch
Cons
Nothing I can think of...
Best Place I've Worked!
Inside sales rep (Current Employee) –  Kansas City MOMarch 31, 2015
Lots of money to make! I finally found a company where I feel my earnings match my hard work. This company that has countless growth opportunities. I have worked several years in sales and let’s face it, we all just want to make lots of money. I am so happy to have found a career that I can not only enjoy but also make the money I expect. I feel valued as an employee and I can truly see a long term career here. I am challenged every day and I am in control of my business. Would highly recommend this job!
Pros
The pay, environment, work activities, benefits, 8-5 M-F
Cons
Just like any sales jobs meeting a sales quota
Money is great company is not
sales (Former Employee) –  Kansas CityMarch 2, 2015
Do not work for this company. They do not care about their people. They only care about money. The turnover rate is terrible. They hire 12 people every 2 weeks and are lucky if 2 are still around after 6 weeks.