Safe Streets USA

Safe Streets USA Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2014
Good for young, students that are looking for extra money. Insenitives make it worth it. Bad location, but money can be made for right person
only a good working place
Data Entry Agent/ ADT (Former Employee), Garner, NCSeptember 2, 2014
there is nothing more good to say about safe streets. they always change up things and none of the head people in the departments end up knowing about it. so everyone gets stuck and confused. they don't give you any pay at all. when you start or through out the time that you've worked there.
nice place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 24, 2014
A lot of laughs, great people. I wanted more stable pay , its was nothing but commission
Fun,Different, Helpful
Outbound Call Agent (Former Employee), Tampa,FLJuly 15, 2014
Cons: cant over 40 hours
Being an outbound call agent for Safe Streets, I contacted homeowners and business owners with information about different deals and packages o Home Security.
Enjoyed the staff involvment
Senior Compliance Administrator (Current Employee), Garner, NCJune 2, 2014
Pros: company believed in hiring and promoting
Cons: pay
Typical day working with new hires and managers in the field. We hired for 28 states including the Washington DC area. Learned how to implement policies and procedures. Hardest part of job was researching states for licensing.
Exciting opportunity
Security Alarm Technician (Former Employee), VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA, KENTUCKYApril 10, 2014
Pros: every customer had a different situation
Cons: too much travel
Typical day included installing adt security alarms for customers. Company was short handed so a lot of travel was involved.
scam
same day installer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: no security, management lies
if you are not a installation consultant you will scramble for money and eventually get laid off. end of story
A great company selling a great product. Minor changes in company has made it a bit less enjoyable.
Sales And Sales Management (Current Employee), Cranberry, PAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: no set hours that leaves you time to get personal issues done.
Cons: poor healthcare program and vehicle allowance
I travel through a portion of 3 states selling and managing sales reps in the security industry. I may have up to 3 sales appointments per day that are scheduled at 8 AM, 12 noon and 5 PM. We do work 6 days a week. While in these areas, we do seek new clients as well if time allows. There is not a hard or difficult part of the job. At times the driving becomes an issue. I drive about 50,000 miles per year. The most enjoyable part of the job is protecting people or businesses that were a victim of a crime.
Great environment
Administrative Assistant / Permitting Coordinator (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: caring and understanding
Cons: need to closely choose good worker during hiring process
Enjoyed working there was always something to do. They were many ways to get assitances from higher manager if needed.Co workers some were great team players and I was scare at first hen offered the permit coordinator position since I was hired as an administrative assitant but nothing is impossible I rapidly gain experience throughout the months of holding that position that were very benifical to the company.
Busy but informative work day
Relocations Agent (Former Employee), Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: lunches, breaks, healthcare
My job was to relocate customers that were moving from one location to another, answer Billing questions, resolve crisis with customers and technician, inform customer of penalty for early termination of contract, providing emails with gathered research to my Manager so she could effectively make decisions on releasing customers with no penalty. There is a very high call volume so constantly on the phone.
good job to work for
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: conveint travel
Cons: drama
start at 8am ,review paper work , post payments,to much drama with department head,,
Dependable
Sales Agent, Inbound/Outbound, Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa flDecember 11, 2013
meet your goals and you'll do just fine, be consistent and you'll have no problem.
productive
Sale Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I learned how to be a great sales associate and go door with an great attitude.
Excellent work environment, very productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Garner, NCJuly 21, 2013
This job was an excellent experience. I was welcomed as soon as I got the position. I learned so much working for this company. I would recommend this business to everyone.
Discriminatory Practices Abound!
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJune 20, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Crooked as hell and gender and age biased company.

Typical East Tennessee low-pay Boiler room.

Don't work here!
Easy going place to work, but management needs some training.
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILApril 11, 2013
Pros: easy work.
Cons: far drives, not steady work.
I usually worked about 2 installs a day. But you could have up to as many as 3/day. The installs weren't normally near your house. So driving was a big factor. The gas compensation wasn't adequate to what was promised. Also, just recently you were basically On-Call for same day installs. I wasn't a fan of that.
A great job to have , if you love having the ability to create your revenue and salary cap.
Promotional Sales manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 24, 2013
It is a great company, with a multitude of job advancement opportunities. It’s also a wonderful place to be employed if you enjoy working within a team oriented atmosphere. I have learned and been able to teach my consultants a great deal because of the outdoor sales environment we work in. However, because it is "door to door" sales, it may not be a good job for all.
Good Company to work for
Installation Consultant (Current Employee), Greensboro,NCJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: good pay, like what i do
Cons: alot of driving
I have been employeed by this company for over a decade and have saw alot of changes. Working for the company gives the employee the chance to make as much money as they can. The biggest thing I like about working here is that You can make a good living making people safe. After going through a break-in myself, I know the importance of what we do. Also, after You are done for the day, You go home. No waiting to punch a time clock. On average, I make 15k-20k more a year than I would working at another job. In todays economy, that's saying alot. Sometimes we work alot of hours, but we have to go to the customer. It all equals out in the end. The company has always been good to me. I see some people out there giving us bad reviews, but for myself, I am proud of what I do and who I work for.
Dead-end Job
SLAVE (Current Employee), Garner, NCDecember 14, 2012
Cons: everything about safe streets is a con, believe that
Please do not waste your time with this business, if it can even be called a business. It preys on customers who just want to protect their homes, but are unaware of the fact that ADT recycles customer account numbers, which finally leads to defective security systems. Most of the employees at the Garner location are neighbors, family-members, douche bags, haters, and alcoholics. There are zero career advancements within the business. NO RAISE, NO BONUS, NO NOTHING but entry level customer service salary!!! Supervisors and managers talk down to fellow employees as if it makes them feel good, or as if they are paranoid about the secrets of Safe Streets and other ADT dealers getting out into open. The people work at the Garner location are sad. Rumors are started everyday, it is no wonder why hardly anybody gets along here. On top of everything the thermostat inside the building is set to ridiculous cold temperatures. There are people walking around wearing winter coats inside the building during the heat of summer...wtf?? So if you can see how bad it is to work here, just imagine how sad it must be to be a customer of Safe Streets?!
I would not recommend
Customer Service (Current Employee), USADecember 6, 2012
Pros: let me get back to you on that
Cons: not enough space
Believe the reviews, do not apply for any job pertaining to H.R., this place loads you with work and will not pay you what you are worth. If you have a question about your job no one has answers. One person will tell you to do something (like find a piece of paper) as if they can't get up off of their big lazy ....... and do it themselves, but can go from one office to the other and shut the door and gossip for hours and act as if there is not enough hours in the day to get work done. I hear the way other people are spoken to just to get a report from 1 individual. Moral is terrible!!! There is – more... so much playing favorites in here it is sad! The attitude on one particular is the worst and the management does nothing about it oh because there are favorites in the office. Turn over has been 3 people in one position in 2 months, if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does. If you can work like a dog and jump through hoops like you are in a circus when you are told to, then you will fit in, because no one else does anything in there, just bark orders. These people need a course in how to remain confidential and professionalism and how to speak to other individuals on the phone and in person. – less