Safe Streets USA Employee Reviews

great place to work
Corporate Sales Manager and Director of Training (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCAugust 20, 2015
big company with a family environment...management team is second to none....offers the best training and wants each and every employee to succeed
They beat around the bushes, advertise Customer service position and at the end it is sales position
Customer relations (Former Employee) –  12741 Darby Brooke Court SteJuly 26, 2015
I applied for a Customer Relation/Customer Service position and at the end I found out that it is only a Sales position. They also told me that I will be getting paid at least $600.00 if I show up everyday. It was
certainly not true. I found out the following Monday, the day I quit, that it is strictly a door-to-door sales position and I would be paid only commission. If I made a made a sale, I would be paid a commission, Without a sale, there was no pay at all.

I was not told that this was a door-to-door sales position.
Pros
NONE
Cons
They beat around the bush and in the end it's a SALES POSITION
SALES PERSON (Former Employee) –  MELBOURNE,FLJuly 14, 2015
I applied for a customer service position and got hired. They completely wasted my time. YOU WILL NOT GET PAIN 600$-1000$ A WEEK. AND YOU CERTAINLY WILL NOT GET PAID TRAINING!

THIS IS A SALES POSITION AND YOU HAVE TO SELL THEIR PRODUCT TO MAKE MONEY.

IT IS BASED ON COMMISSION ONLY!!!!

THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH HOPING THAT YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO SICK AROUND THROUGH THE TRAINING PROCESS. AND THEY WILL TRY AND TRICK YOU TO STAY WITH THEM.

I AM EXTREMELY UPSET THAT THEY WASTED MY VERY VERY PRECIOUS TIME, WITH FALSE PROMISES.

Once again, they trick you into believing this will be a good paying job or "career" as they'd like to call it. i APPLIED TO BE A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP, THAT IS TO WORK AT A CALL CENTER MAKING AN HOURLY WAGE!

TRAINING IS 11AM-9PM MONDAY-SATURDAY.

COMMISSION ONLY!

HOW WILL ANYONE TRAINING MAKE COMMISSION IF THEY ARE TRAINING!?

IT'S A MONTH OF TRAINING TOO!

WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYTHING!
i enjoyed the work as well as staff and co-workers
phone operator (Former Employee) –  Rossville, GADecember 3, 2014
our goal for each day is to get at least 8 transfers. In the nine months that I worked at safe streets I received fronter of the week and month on several times. I enjoyed working with the staff co-workers
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2014
Good for young, students that are looking for extra money. Insenitives make it worth it. Bad location, but money can be made for right person
only a good working place
Data Entry Agent/ ADT (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCSeptember 2, 2014
there is nothing more good to say about safe streets. they always change up things and none of the head people in the departments end up knowing about it. so everyone gets stuck and confused. they don't give you any pay at all. when you start or through out the time that you've worked there.
nice place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 24, 2014
A lot of laughs, great people. I wanted more stable pay , its was nothing but commission
Fun,Different, Helpful
Outbound Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa,FLJuly 15, 2014
Being an outbound call agent for Safe Streets, I contacted homeowners and business owners with information about different deals and packages o Home Security.
Cons
cant over 40 hours
Enjoyed the staff involvment
Senior Compliance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCJune 2, 2014
Typical day working with new hires and managers in the field. We hired for 28 states including the Washington DC area. Learned how to implement policies and procedures. Hardest part of job was researching states for licensing.
Pros
company believed in hiring and promoting
Cons
pay
Exciting opportunity
Security Alarm Technician (Former Employee) –  VIRGINIA, WEST VIRGINIA, KENTUCKYApril 10, 2014
Typical day included installing adt security alarms for customers. Company was short handed so a lot of travel was involved.
Pros
every customer had a different situation
Cons
too much travel

Want to know more about Safe Streets USA?

Ask a question
scam
same day installer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 18, 2014
if you are not a installation consultant you will scramble for money and eventually get laid off. end of story
Pros
pay
Cons
no security, management lies
A great company selling a great product. Minor changes in company has made it a bit less enjoyable.
Sales And Sales Management (Current Employee) –  Cranberry, PAFebruary 23, 2014
I travel through a portion of 3 states selling and managing sales reps in the security industry. I may have up to 3 sales appointments per day that are scheduled at 8 AM, 12 noon and 5 PM. We do work 6 days a week. While in these areas, we do seek new clients as well if time allows. There is not a hard or difficult part of the job. At times the driving becomes an issue. I drive about 50,000 miles per year. The most enjoyable part of the job is protecting people or businesses that were a victim of a crime.
Pros
no set hours that leaves you time to get personal issues done.
Cons
poor healthcare program and vehicle allowance
Great environment
Administrative Assistant / Permitting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, NYFebruary 3, 2014
Enjoyed working there was always something to do. They were many ways to get assitances from higher manager if needed.Co workers some were great team players and I was scare at first hen offered the permit coordinator position since I was hired as an administrative assitant but nothing is impossible I rapidly gain experience throughout the months of holding that position that were very benifical to the company.
Pros
caring and understanding
Cons
need to closely choose good worker during hiring process
Busy but informative work day
Relocations Agent (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 7, 2014
My job was to relocate customers that were moving from one location to another, answer Billing questions, resolve crisis with customers and technician, inform customer of penalty for early termination of contract, providing emails with gathered research to my Manager so she could effectively make decisions on releasing customers with no penalty. There is a very high call volume so constantly on the phone.
Pros
lunches, breaks, healthcare
good job to work for
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJJanuary 3, 2014
start at 8am ,review paper work , post payments,to much drama with department head,,
Pros
conveint travel
Cons
drama
Dependable
Sales Agent, Inbound/Outbound, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa flDecember 11, 2013
meet your goals and you'll do just fine, be consistent and you'll have no problem.
productive
Sale Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2013
I learned how to be a great sales associate and go door with an great attitude.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Excellent work environment, very productive
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCJuly 21, 2013
This job was an excellent experience. I was welcomed as soon as I got the position. I learned so much working for this company. I would recommend this business to everyone.
Discriminatory Practices Abound!
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJune 20, 2013
Crooked as hell and gender and age biased company.

Typical East Tennessee low-pay Boiler room.

Don't work here!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Easy going place to work, but management needs some training.
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILApril 11, 2013
I usually worked about 2 installs a day. But you could have up to as many as 3/day. The installs weren't normally near your house. So driving was a big factor. The gas compensation wasn't adequate to what was promised. Also, just recently you were basically On-Call for same day installs. I wasn't a fan of that.
Pros
easy work.
Cons
far drives, not steady work.