Founded in 2006, SafeSoft Solutions is a leader in cloud-based call center technologies designed to increase the productivity and efficiency of call centers. We quickly demonstrated the ability to deliver high quality service while decreasing end-user costs using the popular subscription-based SaaS payment model. SafeSoft Solutions offers a unique vision to creating a cost effective alternative to the high-tech demands of operating a profitable call center.
We are in search of a full time senior LAMP developer to join us in development of cloud-based contact center software. We are looking for a candidate who has a vast knowledge of development and desire to find long-term employment while brining your skill set and experience to enhance our processes.
Position Duties, including but not limited to:
- Issuing release updates and patches to problems found as a result of debugging customer reported problems.
- Code API integrations for customers to deposit leads from vendors into our database.
- Setup outgoing API web pushes to update external CRM's with lead data.
- Develop new web applications and integrate them into existing product to add functionality and improve usability.
- Build knowledge base documentation with respect to hardware, software, and network requirements to ensure overall compatibility of service and to aid in the timely diagnosis of failures.
- Create and revise current technical documentation for setup procedures, test procedures and failure troubleshooting guides related to our products and services.
- Perform QA testing on new software and hardware products and services that we intend to release to ensure overall functionality and compatibility.
- Test and debug new software from the end users perspective to develop regression lists for the purpose of eliminating bugs and making improvements to features and overall user interaction.
- 5 - 10 years of PHP experience
- Extensive web development with long term employment history
- Solid understanding of MVC frameworks: Symfony 2 or Zend
- Strong foundation in MySQL, relational databases, SQL, database design, and normalization techniques
- Strong communication & detailed documentation skills
- Strong documentation practices with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Team player -- giving & taking instruction
- Agile, VoIP, Asterisk - is a plus but not required
Come and be a part of our exciting and growing team!
In order to be considered for this immediate opening, send minimum salary requirements, resume, and cover letter (.pdf preferred) with your last name and "LAMP" in the subject line to the address listed in our heading. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 20 months ago