Tired of working on boring projects? Come and join our team as a Web Developer. Be a MAJOR part of developing the next generation of our Cloud-basd Contact Center Solution.
You'll be working on a Full Stack Enterprise Application and Lead, Design & Build Cutting Edge Enterprise Applications.You'll be reporting to our Woodland Hills, CA location. You must have hands-on experience with a LAMP stack, including coding, and writing specifications and requirements. You know how to organize work, manage projects, and deliver on time.
- Help develop the next version of our Cloud-based Contact Center Software
- Ensure development and test activities are completed to a high standard and completed on time
- Work within common and defined agile development and testing approaches. Contribute to the evolution and perfection of approaches.
- Manage an effective plan across multiple projects
- Ensure technical impact assessments of business propositions are competitive but achievable.
- 3+ years’ experience building, testing & deploying high quality, highly reliable, scalable enterprise web applications & user-interfaces in a team environment
- 3+ years current PHP experience
- Experience working in a LAMP & open-source environment
- Verifiable experience in creating technical design specifications and translating user stories to production code
- Experience with Zend or Symfony Framework
- Knowledge of MySQL and NoSQL relational database environments
- Familiarity with lean/agile software development methods and practices
- Ability to work well as part of a team to move the entire organization forward
Perks and Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2 weeks paid time off per year
- Free Friday lunches
- Compensation: Depends on Experience