Our Marketing/Operations Coordinator is part of our shared services function. They are key members of our marketing and operations staff. Our MOC’s are responsible for overseeing a brand, inventory, quality assurance and other aspects of marketing and operations. If you are looking for a fun and fulfilling work environment and would like to join the team at the premier swim school in the country, we'd love to talk with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assisting in maintaining and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing program that will enhance SafeSplash’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Assisting in maintaining, implementing and measuring the success of SafeSplash’s marketing, communications and public relations activities and material including publications, media relations, client acquisition and other items as assigned.
- Responsible for developing communication materials such as brochures, flyers, advertisements, monthly e-newsletter and promotional information publicizing SafeSplash programs and facilities.
- Ensure articulation of SafeSplash’s desired image and position; assure consistent communication of image and position both internally and externally.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing and Operations and Regional General Manager to develop and administer customer retention and acquisition programs.
- Assist in short- and long-term plans and budgets for marketing programs and its activities.
- Assist in marketing and special events.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets, community groups and partner businesses.
- Helps and assists with trainings of new general managers and owner operators.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a quality assurance program with the guidance of management.
- Helps assist in answering operational questions of general managers and owner operators.
- Manage and order retail and staff uniform inventory.
- Perform job responsibilities in a professional, friendly and courteous manner at all times.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software applications is required
- Retail or recreation facility experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of swimming and/or swimming instruction preferred
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions in accordance with mission, vision and values.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
20-30 hours per week
Hourly - Commensurate with experience and skills
Desired start date:
SafeSplash Swim School specializes in teaching swimming to children ranging in age from infants (6 months) and up. We are dedicated to...