SafeSplash, the premiere swim school in Las Vegas for kids and adults, is now hiring for swim instructors, lifeguards and deck supervisors for it’s Summerlin, Las Vegas and Henderson locations.
- Must be willing to work in the Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson areas
- Previous swim instruction experience is required
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Current American Red Cross CPR-PR/AED, First Aid for Adult, Child and Infant required
- Special consideration given to instructors with experience teaching children aged 6 months to 10 years and Special Needs
- Part-time or full-time positions ranging from 3-30 hours/week
- Training in the SafeSplash curriculum will be provided
- A passion for teaching and a positive attitude is exactly what we're looking for
- Pay is determined on experience and ranges from $11/hr-$15/hr!
SafeSplash Swim School specializes in teaching swimming to children ranging in age from infants (6 months) and up. We are dedicated to...