Safecare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Lots of drive time.
Test and inspection (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 29, 2016
Starting out I drove with someone alot but as time went on I did more solo work and I had to drive on my own, which is no big deal until you have upwards of 8 hours drive time a day. Aside from that its a pretty good place to work and I'd highly recommend it to people who can work independently and with a team and loves to drive.
Pros
Paid drive time, solo work, team work
Cons
Lots of drive time
An all around good company to work for.
Fire Alarm Inspections (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2016
Safecare is a good company to work for, the managment is fair to all employees. I've learned quite a bit while working there. i've learned about fire panels and how important they are to everyday life and keeping everyone safe. I would start off by going into facilities and call a monitering company and put the fire system in test so no one would respond to any alarms and would disable fire panel so no alarms would go off. Then I would go round testing and inspecting every device that the building would have. It was an overall relaxing job. I did enjoy working for the company.
Pros
Drive time was great.
Cons
Dealing with grumpy everyday when setting off alarms.