Safecor Health Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great learning experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 19, 2015
This internship allowed me to work in an authentic business environment. I was given responsibility to collate data in excel that provided information about inflation rates that the company experienced on different purchased products.
Thorough training
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OhioMarch 25, 2014
My typical day included drawing syringes and repackaging medication to specifications. I became a certified trainer and learned many processes to be able to train new hires and veteran coworkers. My coworkers here were amazing. The hardest part of dealing with my job was an emotionally unstable supervisor. I enjoyed the overall learning experience and the thorough training.
Pros
great employees
Cons
short breaks, bad supervisor etiquette
Packing Tech
PACKING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 8, 2013
I was a Packing Technician. I would receive orders on my cart to be re-packaged. I would open these pill orders which came from hospitals and pharmacies and re-package the order. Once order was complete i would send the order to be checked by the pharmacist. I enjoyed packaging medication it was very different, to see all kinds of medication used in hospitals and pharmacies.
Pros
packaging the medication
Cons
n\a
Low paying, self-serving company
production specialist (Former Employee)September 14, 2011
Safecor Health is only interested in what they can drag out of their employees. They pay on a insanely low scale but have employees working with piils and liquids that are sent to hospitals. Their managers, with one exception,( P.S.) are the most unprofessional people I have ever seen. They are back-stabbers and will go to great lengths to get rid of employees that they don't personally like. Worst job experience ever.
Pros
pretty steady business
Cons
almost min. wage pay for important job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safecor Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Safecor Health Reviews by Location