Safecor Health Employee Reviews

Good old safecor
PACKAGING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), ColumbusMay 5, 2015
Cons: short breaks, management is not the best
The management at this place is a joke, it needs a complete makeover the management it is not up to par with other companies in the field. The co-worker are the best if you can get passed dealing with the managements egos this place is fine.
OK
Packaging Technician (Full-Time) (Current Employee), Woburn, MANovember 6, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Thorough training
Packaging Technician (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioMarch 25, 2014
Pros: great employees
Cons: short breaks, bad supervisor etiquette
My typical day included drawing syringes and repackaging medication to specifications. I became a certified trainer and learned many processes to be able to train new hires and veteran coworkers. My coworkers here were amazing. The hardest part of dealing with my job was an emotionally unstable supervisor. I enjoyed the overall learning experience and the thorough training.
Packing Tech
PACKING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 8, 2013
Pros: packaging the medication
Cons: n\a
I was a Packing Technician. I would receive orders on my cart to be re-packaged. I would open these pill orders which came from hospitals and pharmacies and re-package the order. Once order was complete i would send the order to be checked by the pharmacist. I enjoyed packaging medication it was very different, to see all kinds of medication used in hospitals and pharmacies.
Low paying, self-serving company
production specialist (Former Employee)September 14, 2011
Pros: pretty steady business
Cons: almost min. wage pay for important job.
Safecor Health is only interested in what they can drag out of their employees. They pay on a insanely low scale but have employees working with piils and liquids that are sent to hospitals. Their managers, with one exception,( P.S.) are the most unprofessional people I have ever seen. They are back-stabbers and will go to great lengths to get rid of employees that they don't personally like. Worst job experience ever.