Safeguard Properties Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
whatever
Complaint Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OH 44125September 18, 2017
This company did not care about their employees, they were more worried about the bottom line. They treated their 3rd party contractors terribly and would lay off every year to make up for their losses that were 100% preventable if they knew what they were doing.
Great work environment
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2017
Loved the work. The faction I worked under was shut down owner has MS and moved to Florida. Looking forward to helping the flood victims. The job was fast paced, well structured. They offered plenty of advancement depending on how far you wanted to go in the company.
Pros
Free gas
Cons
No health care
fun job
Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Mount Washington, KYAugust 27, 2017
Loved my job, the management was terrible. She screams at her employees daily and talks down to them. high turn over rate. wanted employees to park across busy highway and have them walk over. OSHA had to get involved.
Learned alot
Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed working for company. I've learned a lot of skills that have allowed me to advance in my career path. I'm thankful to have worked for this company.
Self Employment
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  CTAugust 24, 2017
Took unlimited work orders. Did 50 a day in 2 hours at $5 per house. Had to take pictures of all sides of houses, exterior, interior photos, photos of any damage, photos of lock boxes, Photos of winterization. Overall, a very good job.
This company was unorganized, Management was unprofessional
CLIENT LIAISON (Former Employee) –  Mount Washington, KYAugust 8, 2017
Safeguard Properties is a stressful environment, with Management being unprofessional. The compensation is not compatible with the job requirement and work load.
Pros
Cons
Hostile work enviornment
fraudulent company!
REO REGIONAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Valleyview, OHJuly 14, 2017
fraud, fraud, and more fraud, employees taking bribes along with management, great pay and overtime. Micromanaging, good to work from home, great benefits.
Good Company
Present Client Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHJuly 14, 2017
Pay rate decent, insurance could be better. Company flexible with hours as long pre approved. Paid time off generous. Paid holidays. Training programs offered frequently to expand knowledge of job/skills.
Safeguard training
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHJuly 6, 2017
During my time employed at Safeguard I experienced long hours, high stress. more program development than actual teaching. Currently downsizing staff.
Pros
on site amenities
Cons
high stress
Nice workmates but bad management and HR
Client Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 27, 2017
Safeguard Properties has a decent work environment due to very nice and helpful workmates. The management on the other hand will only promote you if you work your behind off for the company which doesn't give you any life/work balance. They also don't really care about you personally and have only the company in mind. A lot of turn over for that reason.
Pros
benefits, decent pay, workmates.
Cons
high pressure, bad management. regulated/controlling environment
Revolving Door
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 27, 2017
This company has an EXTREMELY high turnover rate for a reason. Management is basically non existent, zero training provided other than navigating their outdated dos system, I could go on and on.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
poor management, no sick time allowed
Excellent
Asistente Administrativa (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 26, 2017
Good people, great team. Relax and family like work place
Mundane and boring
Inspections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Heights, OHJune 19, 2017
This position is more for an older individual who is okay with sitting and not having any social interaction. The monotony of doing the same exact task on a computer everyday, 5 days a week, was not satisfying to me.
Safeguard is good for money/benefits but very stressful.
Convey Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHJune 9, 2017
Working for Safeguard in the beginning always seems to be enjoyable, but becomes more stressful as they increase production and quality standards for all of their workers. Daily, it was difficult to maintain the standards (90% and higher production 90% and higher quality) when there was no way of guaranteeing the vendors would turn in accurate work on the first attempt, as the vendors were still a separate entity performing work on behalf of Safeguard for our clients (Banks, Fannie/Freddie Mac, HUD etc.). There were many times where there would be technical difficulties, which would put us behind and we would have to work mandatory overtime. Management seemed friendly, but did not really attempt to listen to suggestions/requests from employees. Some of the management was also inexperienced and knew less about the overall work requirements than some of the people working under them. The best part of the job was good pay, benefits, PTO, and the occasional fun event.
Pros
Pay, benefits, Pto
Cons
Very stressful work environment, poor management
10 Years Experienced
Business Systems Analyst (Ending Role) (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHMay 31, 2017
Location is a production based company with a fear environment placed from the ground up. Management was unwilling to listen for changes. The culture was a CYA culture. This was a good place to get just a paycheck until they started the layoff process. They paid just enough to keep you there but far less than industry standards.
Pros
Casual Wear
Cons
No job security, high benefits, no work/life balance.
High Turnover, you will be treated like a number and not a human
Preservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMay 18, 2017
Ridiculous metrics, forced overtime, no one is on the same page as far as training, management doesn't keep their word. The best part about this place was the Holiday party.
Pros
Overtime paychecks, holiday party
Cons
unreasonable metrics, uncomfortable environment, always felt like you were going to lose your job
Not What I Expected
Manager (Current Employee) –  Valley View, OHMay 10, 2017
I got hired a little while back and now looking for new opportunities. Too much micro management recent layoffs has me spooked so I'm jumping ship before it sinks.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Layoffs & Firings Happen Weekly.
good place to work if u like
Data Entry-Inspections Biller (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHMay 10, 2017
its a ok place the atmosphere was good the people were nice we came in did our job and went home . i liked the bonus and the workplace its a good place to work if u like repeat work
Subcontractor Work
Subcontractor (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAMay 9, 2017
You get to bid on jobs before you accept them so you determine your pay. You are you're own supervisor, so you can work as much or as little as you's like.
Pros
Freedom ot be your own boss.
Cons
Safeguard was always finding ways to reduce payout on completed jobs.
Productive and friendly environment.
Preservation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Heights, OhioMay 2, 2017
My work day consists of reviewing photos of properties, creating update to report the status of a property, and creating invoices for work completed.
Pros
I'm able to work from home full-time