Safeguard Employee Reviews in United States

Not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 15, 2015
Deal directly with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face, process orders and quotes, respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customers issues and concerns, organize workflow to meet customer’s time frames, keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
Global payroll company
Manager, Global Partner Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 14, 2015
A global payroll company that was originally based in the United Kingdom but is now in the United States with head quarters in Texas and global centres in India and Mexico.
A very stressful work enviornment, good pay if you get enough work
Field Housing Inspector (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYJanuary 7, 2015
If you are the big manager your not as busy, but if you are inspectors, data entry, or even managing the other subcontractors it's an absolute nightmare. Pay is good but its all commission so the more work you get the more money. A typical date for inspectors would be to drive anywhere from 6-10 hours depending on how much light is actually out there and sometimes you are forced to work 7 days a week depending on the volume of work. If you manage them you have to head home and review all the other people's work and either approve or reject thousands of information daily.
Small office environment with super friendly staff
Customer Service/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pasco, WASeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work would include answering all incoming calls and routing as needed. I processed all incoming orders and answered questions on products available. I worked closely with the other employees to ensure 100% satisfaction by our customers. I was responsible for maintaining customer files and inputting information for their accounts as necessary.
Pros
extremely generous management team
Cons
no health insurance coverage
Bank of America/Safeguard
Data Entry Clerk Level 3, Temporary (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAAugust 19, 2014
I worked at Bank of America/Safeguard for a year. I worked as a temporary employee for Collabera Inc. during transition from Bank of America to Safeguard. My co-workers and I worked in property preservation for bank owned properties. A typical day would involve meeting with the group and management to discuss that days assignments. Usually the assignments involved emailing and or talking on the phone with third party services to clean the house, make any needed repairs, and mow the lawn. The most difficult part of the job was getting a hold of the third party services, they were on different schedules and sometimes would not reply in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. I learned a lot from that job, I learned how to work with management by having to discuss certain issues with them. I had to learn to work with Safeguard during the transition and how to use their programs, which were proprietary.
Pros
free lunch fridays, my coworkers
Cons
it was a temporary position, no health care
Very detailed
Fraud Investigator Federal Government (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2014
Excellent opportunity. Detailed oriented job. Unable to disclose more
Pros
strong working environment
Cons
working within strict timelines
Amazing Opportunity
Complaints Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 18, 2014
Great company to work for out of college and taught me many important skills having to do with the Health care system.
Interesting job where you would see something differnt everyday
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Belpre, OhioMay 22, 2014
A typical day at safeguard could range from cleaning a house, to cutting the grass, to removing everything from the house. Such as furniture in the house, any nails in the walls and things like that. I have learned all kinds of things from this job from to how to drive with a trailer to something as big as checking the pipes throughout the house and making sure they aren't any leaks.
Not much to say. Was only with the company four months.
Team Lead, Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMay 20, 2014
Due to the short time with the company and knowing that our location will be closed. There is not much to say.
Why SafeGuard Services, LLC
Senior Forensic Investigator (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLApril 25, 2014
The best part about being in this organization is knowing you are doing a wealth of good for people who need these services.
Pros
the employees
Cons
job security not a guarantee
Great positive team environment
Customer Service Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 22, 2014
Working in a positive team environment is very rewarding. The management team provided great feedback and were very resourceful.
Fraud Investigations Manager, CFE, AHFI (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FloridaFebruary 3, 2014
Working at this company became very challenging with new management.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
no room for growth
Productive place of employement
HP-ES - Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJanuary 22, 2014
Typical day would include reviewing investigations. Preparing to interview physicians, beneficiaries, company owners, or employees. Documenting all interviews and compling them in the investigation, in case of further legal actions. Some investigations would require overpayments, as the investigator, you would prepare the spreadsheet once a medical review was completed. You would then prepare the letter to the provider requesting the money due back to the Medicare Trust Fund. Other investigations needed further developement, you would run data or request data, to be able to view how the investigation would proceed. Some investigations needed clarification from a physician on the billing and some were just plain fraud. I learned a tremendous amount from the company, how to interview better and how to look at data from a different point.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working to get back the money taken fraudulently. (feels good to be one of the good guys)
The hardest part of the job is not taking it heart when the investigations do not go as planned.
Pros
free coffee, vacation days given when hired
Cons
healthcare cost
Solid Company, Good Work environment
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 1, 2014
Privately held company with a focus on building business. Employees are productive or they don't last (I like this as it keeps the company from hauling around a lot of dead weight). I have learned a lot here, and continue to do so.
A nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAOctober 29, 2013
I honestly didn't work here very long to give it a good review. I have done some searches and I don't think it is even open anymore. That is sad to me, because I really grew to love the family that owned it. (They owned a toy store right next store as well - I actually applied there, but they knew I was better here)
I fit in pretty well, and I was doing a good job in my mind. Sadly, the only reason I left was because I met my now ex-husband and moved away to CT.
I enjoyed bringing in my methods of sales, because I was the only one there really pushing their advertising specialty items (promotional items) I felt like they really took me in and I would have stayed longer, if I had not met my then soon-to-be-husband.
Pros
familiar work, great staff and management
Cons
about an hour from home... too long of a commute
same as above
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 17, 2013
Great place to work, great management, great co workers. Hardest part of job was out laws.
New management
HP. Healthcare Specialist III (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 14, 2013
Safeguard Services is a subsidiary of HP. It offers standard benefits and colleagues are friendly and supportive. The work environment is not bad, but has yet to adapt to new management.
Pros
relatively good benefits. friendly coworkers.
Cons
over complicated unnecessary proceedures
Run!
P&P Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHSeptember 17, 2013
Sucks! Trick you when interviewed and lied to as to when your errors would count. This us why there is a high turn over!!
Pros
n/a
Cons
micr managed
ok company
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Weehawken, NJAugust 5, 2013
able to get through part of college with them answered phones and they did not want to help clients.
Good to their employees
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2013
Boring job, but they were very good to their employees!!! Good location.