Safeguard Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working there so much.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Alto, GAJanuary 9, 2018
I enjoyed working with them it was enjoyable and I learned a lot of things working for Safeguard. I loved working with my boss and they became almost like family.
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 11, 2017
Management is very unprofessional. They arent undetstandong to their employers. The companys that they clean for are very good companies that you can move up in.
very organized
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Washington, DC 20002October 18, 2017
I loved working for this company.... Safeguard is a great company to work for they are very friendly and organized they always fix any problem as soon as possible. They are also very understanding.
Pros
great benifits
Cons
short breaks
bad company
Distributor Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 5, 2017
Terrible company to work for and the benefits are very high and management has no clue how to manage someone. Could never tell if the manager is in a good mood or not.
outside job
Patrol Man (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 13, 2017
never got credit for a job well done, low pay, Employees were been advance because they were friends with the supervisors
Employees were force to carry other employees work load while they relaxes and took it easy, iwork assignments were not distributed equally
Pros
I met some nice customers who appreciated me
Cons
Supervisors only advance employees they were friends with
it was a job.
Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHSeptember 5, 2017
This was a competitive fast paced job with changes constantly happening. I enjoyed the work environment and the onsite gym facility. the mentor office was close to other things where I could get things done.
Loved the fast paced environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAJune 8, 2017
Stuck to our job and if ours was finished we were able to go help out other departements. We had a set schedule on what to do and what to check as soon as you came in and set up. Once that was done youd login to all the programs you needed to use. You'd get caught up on the orders that came in through the night before and than start making calls to the customers of that day. There were many different departments you'd have to send proofs to and get the approval from for each product they ordered.
Safeguard Auto
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Charles, MOJune 4, 2017
Safeguard is an great place to work if you enjoy selling car warranties. The office is very small , not live you average call center. Its vey laid back, no dress code for the most part very informal.
Worst Company I haved evern worked for
Installation Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 2, 2017
Culture is cancerous Do not care about employees no synergy between departments most employees do not like their jobs or their supervisors. Senior managetr does not suppoer efforts of lower tier management
Awesome place to work
A/R Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 12, 2017
I loved SafeGuard! I was cross trained over several departments and was able to work overtime within the other departments as well. Great team(s) environment. Great training programs for employees!!
Pros
Professional yet FUN
Cons
I got laid off after we were acquired by MetLife
At one time it was like working with a family...not just a team.
Scheduling/Payroll Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 1, 2017
With my previous manager I got the opportunity to learn a lot with a great team of others in the office. I didn't feel embarrassed about asking for help on anything... going to miss the crew!
night shift work so lots of extra time
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 15, 2016
secure gates and log everyone in and out thereafter. walk the perimeter every hr and scan all doors and gates. a few hrs after securing gates everyone would be gone til morning so it was fairly lonely.
Pros
i was attending school so lots of time for writing papers and homework
Cons
little to no contact with people
Safeguard was a good place to work.
IT Architecture and Engineering Level 3 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 26, 2016
Normal balance between work and life.
Had a great supervisor who encouraged our work and job ethic.
Co-workers were enjoyable to work with.
During my time there, I grew in my competency and self-assurance.
SafeGuard
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, CONovember 20, 2016
Management provided no training or insight I had to learn on my own. Management was not forthright to customers. Directions and instructions were not clear. They did not take advantage of my skills.
Pros
remote work at home
Cons
no support or training
Challenging Changing Enviornment
Data Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CaliforniaSeptember 27, 2016
The position obtained at the company allowed me to expand my knowledge on Medicare fraud analysis and how to find that through data extractions. I grew tremendously with SGS and I owe a lot of credit to my manager who allowed me the opportunities to grow.
Pros
Competitive
Cons
Sub Contractor
stable work enviornment
Roof Inspection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 17, 2016
overall a great place to work and grow in a company on the rise.
had i not had some issues in my personal life i would have stayed with them. Truly a great place to work
Productive workplace
Enviromental technician (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 8, 2016
My co-workers are very nice.
It is a clean place to work and quit.
N/a
N/A.
But I need to work near from my house.
I love to work with children.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive day
Housekeeping & Security (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 6, 2016
The first should contain everything you need to get done soon. It should be a comprehensive list of short, medium and long-term projects and work, and you should constantly adjust it. The second to-do list should be what you can reasonably expect to get the job done.
Not a good company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 15, 2015
Deal directly with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face, process orders and quotes, respond promptly to customer inquiries, handle and resolve customers issues and concerns, organize workflow to meet customer’s time frames, keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
Global payroll company
Manager, Global Partner Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 14, 2015
A global payroll company that was originally based in the United Kingdom but is now in the United States with head quarters in Texas and global centres in India and Mexico.