Safelite Auto Glass

Safelite Auto Glass Employer Reviews

professional display to customers
DISPATCHER (Former Employee), MississippiiSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment
Cons: this company does not seem to to work as a whole together
involved the routing of techs with the use of the mrm system,
checking in techs to place unfinished jobs glass into the rtw system
management was excellent
co workers worked hard to establish good work ethics with customers
hardest part of this job was getting jobs routed as add ins came to ensure that customers were gotten to the same day
most enjobable – more... part of this job was the fast pace at which things happened. – less
Very productive each day.
REPAIR MEDIC/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Arlington, TXSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: fun place to work and learn
Customer service, dealing with customers on and off the phone. Filing, billing, closing stores, generating work orders by computer as well as estimates and invoicing. Dealt with all the insurance companies.
Traveled the Metropolis servicing customers in repairing windshields regardless of location. Collected funds and inspected fleets for repairs. Trained – more... all new employees. – less
About Safelite
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2014
My job at Safelite is interesting . We have to deal with customers all day. We deal with irate customer , sweet , nice customers. But when dealing with the customers that are irate you just have to stay calm and still assist them as if they was not irate.
I learned a lot about glass and cars that i did not know before i started working at Safelite. – more... When im out driving i cant help but to look to see what kind of car it is.
The management was great . My job coach always did what she needed to , to make sure i succeeded. She helped me out a lot.
My co workers is what made the day interesting. they was fun to work with. I made some good friends working there.
The hardest part about the job was dealing with the irate customers and having bad stats.
The most enjoyable part about the job was getting the really nice and sweet customers that would have a conversation with you. They made the job funner. – less
not a place to build a career
Mobile Technician (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: work van to drive home
Cons: long hours, low pay
you work a rotating schedule and usually work more than 40 hours a week. there was times I didn't get home till around 10 at night just because of all the jobs they would give you. the pay was not what they promised in the beginning. I can see why noboby stays here for long unless your a manager.
Great caring people
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Middletown, NYSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: free lunches, hour long breaks
Cons: no more market meetings, no more company parties, communication bewteen higher ups and lower employees
Management tried to please all and tried to have a plan for everything which was good. Co-workers acted as a team, but sometimes others didn't see eye-to-eye, as it is like in most jobs.
Great benefits
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 28, 2014
Pros: great health benefits
Cons: realizing you cant help everyone
This job requires alot of sitting and being on the phone. Its a friendly work environment.
Fast paced work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 25, 2014
Pros: located close to home
Cons: employee turnover is high.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction that I received knowing that I am able to assist customers with filing insurance claims, scheduling appointments, and explaining the process in a way that the customer is comfortable with.
Often times were very busy and multi-tasking was needed to work between assisting a customer on the phone and – more... emailing a response to another customer. Overall, it is an enjoyable work enviroment with both co-workers and management. – less
Nice Enviroment
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 19, 2014
The employees and some of the supervisors was very polite. But the other supervisors would talk to some of their team disrespectful and rude, also Safelite has a very high turnover rate.
Very good place to work and grow
Service Representative (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: at times we have lunches provided by safelite as a whole or the bosses here
Cons: health care is excellent. better than last year.
I love my job working here at Safelite Auto Glass. It's been a learning experience and glad I am still here to work with everyone to satisify our customers, to keep them coming back.
Good Place to work
Installer (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 12, 2014
Fun Place to work, Co-workers always put themselves out to help each other. Great being able to meet Different people daily.
Seating in breakroom
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dublin, OHAugust 9, 2014
Safelite is stingy towards it employees. Nothing is for free/
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: indoor working conditions
Cons: short breaks and high required numbers
sales training.
build communication skills.
over expected sales views.
no personal experience.
nice co-workers but not relationship with supervisors.
Working here is tolerable
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chandler, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: coworkers are cool
Cons: short breaks, pay should be better
In the short amount of time I have been at Safelite, I've learned a lot about myself and the company. It is a very good company to work for, just the pay isn't there. It's very discouraging when you come so close to hitting commission week after week but don't hit it because of a few hundredths of a percent. My coworkers definitely make the job more – more... manageable, I don't mind repetitive but some change would be nice every now and then and you don't get that at Safelite. On a 5 hour shift you get one 20 minute break, that flies by quicker than any phone call you take, and all there is to do is go sit outside in the heat or in the cafeteria. Mentally it's exhausting for anyone to sit there day in and day out and do the same thing without even the smallest change. – less
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate & Driver (Current Employee), Wood Dale, ILJuly 29, 2014
Pros: fun working atmospher
Cons: pay
I really enjoying for this company. They treat you very well. Treat you with respect. Lots of room for advancement.
Have a backup plan
Repair Specialist (Current Employee), Pembroke Park, FLJuly 26, 2014
Pros: meeting a wide variety of people
Cons: pay
Don't expect to make a real living with this company unless you are an experienced glass install technician, or UPPER management.
Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 19, 2014
Great place to work. Personnel and Supervisors were great to work wirh.
Hardwork, and self starter
Warehouseman/Auto Glass Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 11, 2014
Good company, great co-workers. Learned alot of new skills
Ok place to work.
Telephone Sales Rep (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 9, 2014
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Typical call center. Management needs more improvement from when I first began there.
auto glass
Telephone Sales (Former Employee), Dublin, OHJune 25, 2014
Pros: they give lots of training
Cons: angry customers
they really do push you to work hard because they like to help people move up in this company.
Excellent Company
Customer Service Rep/Call Center (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 21, 2014
Pros: supervisors and co-workers made the job very enjoyable
Cons: no cons
Safelite was an excellent company to work for. Training was in depth and was very easy to understand. Hours and co-workers were great. Supervisors were there for you should you need assistance.

1 2 3 4 5