Safelite Group Employee Reviews

Busy, active call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLMarch 25, 2017
Great place to work, thus the 20 years employed with this co. It's always a plus whenever they find selfstarters who can work unsupervised. They have an open door policy, the employees are diverse in culture.
Pros
Good benefits, paid vacation etc
Cons
Adequate breaks, sometimes you need to stay on the phone when it was extremely busy, other than that, the company is looking for loyal employees, and expect you to actually work when you're there, which is expected of any job that you have.
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2017
I kind of wish I never left. They worked with your schedule, hours were great and staff for the most part was fun. Not really any issue. Pay could've been better. Benefits were GREAT and made up for pay!!!!
Pros
relaxed environment and great benefis
Cons
pay
Not a good choice
Auto Glass Installer (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMarch 19, 2017
The commercials show happy well unifored individuals however the company has gone to a one tool for all approach which works well in the summer does not work well i the winter
not a very good place to work for someone with a family
Technician (Current Employee) –  Barboursville, WVMarch 16, 2017
not a good place to work with someone with a family very hard to take any day off work they only want you off on Sundays thats its and if you take a day off for any reason at all they take your vacation days from you one week you may get 40 hours then the next week you barely get 20 hours one manger with make you do one thing then another manger yells at you for the same thing
March 20, 2017

That type of behavior doesn’t align with our core values, and for that we apologize. I encourage you to reach out to your local People Business Partner (HR) or call our People Hotline when issues arise so they can be handled in appropriately. Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Pretty cool job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 16, 2017
Easy hiring process, everyone is very friendly and upbeat. Plenty of help on the floor. I left because I had a baby and they were very understanding .
Professional Fun Environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43235March 15, 2017
Very Professional Environment and a great place to work. Very organized when it comes to Call statistics and always someone available to coach if any issues with accounts.
March 20, 2017

Thanks for the positive feedback! Our associates are the key to a People Powered, Customer Driven culture!

Typical Call Center
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 15, 2017
Typical call center. Lots of people. I worked there during their reconstruction of the site in Chandler. Woke up Nov. 19, 2016 with no hearing in left ear. Subsequently I had to leave my part time position due to hearing loss.
Pros
Nice place to work. They would love to have me return.
Cons
Hearing loss made it difficult to hear customers with all the background noise.
OK place.....no life
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCMarch 14, 2017
Great place to work and make money to get on your feet. Not a place to make a career life out of. This was a JOB and ONLY a JOB not a CAREER. The management SUCKS...not everyone but more than half
Pros
salary was ok
Cons
everything.....12 hour unexpected work hours
Productive and good environment
Window Shipping and Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 14, 2017
I worked in a couple areas while working with safelite and it was hard work. Don't expect to walk in and do nothing. I would move windshields from one place to another after washing them. Build shipping crates and boxes for windows.
Pros
Not a desk job and worked with me on vacation time
Cons
Long days and strenuous work in high heat
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 14, 2017
The call center is very strict about time. You cannot be one second late. I am not exaggerating. It will count against you. The environment can be fun. The place has incentive for reaching quotas and goals but you can also be dinged for not making the norms.

You are also limited on bathroom breaks and they require a doctor's excuse if you need more than alloted
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
short breaks and stringent controls on all rules.
Great Company to Work for
RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 13, 2017
I love Safelite as a company. However, the reason I am looking to leaving is because they shut down their recruiting department her in Columbus, Oh and there is no guarantee that it will be reopened.
Another Bad Work Place!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2017
Worked as a customer service representative via phone for auto glass claims. Company never informed callers that calls were monitored and/or recorded. While in training, managers interrupted phone calls whom customers had no idea was listening in. Too much loud talking from other employees in the background which could be heard by customers who called in. Complained more about ladies wearing open toe shoes, but never anything about the other matters I previously mentioned. Very unprofessional workplace.
Pros
Got paid every week
Cons
Unprofessional
SAfelite is a great place to work!!!
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 12, 2017
SAfelite has by far been the best place to work at. I loved the work enviroment, I loved the team events, I loved the professionalism in the workplace
Pros
Long lunches
Cons
Mangement unorganized
March 13, 2017

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing with others the great experience you’ve had at Safelite!

OK for a short term place to work
CSR (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2017
A LOT of favoritism. Ran by people barely out of high school. They promote friends and make them into idiots just like themselves instead of giving the job to someone who deserves it. You get to pick the time of day, within reason, that you work, you can pick up accounts and make more money, but by any means, do not have a personal life or children. ... So if you don't mind being told what to do by a new high school graduate, or reliving high school yourself, by all means, apply
Cons
Make sure you ONLY have to use the restroom on your 1 15 min break
March 13, 2017

Thanks for taking the time share your honest feedback… we’re always looking to better ourselves and this will help shape the future of Safelite.

summer family fun day for employee
Material inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glass, NCMarch 5, 2017
Stress free and a safe and fun work place. Respect among all employee and management staff. Available benefits such as retirement plan, long term and long term disability benefits, some of which I receive when I most needed them.
High call volume call center
Inbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHMarch 4, 2017
Management was very quick to judge. As I started off working there, the first week on the phone I was judged and given no help. When hiring someone you should teach them how to do it the right way instead of judging them!
Great Company to Work For
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 27, 2017
I am not even sure why I quit this position it was a great job and I loved the pay. It must just be my mental state. I was on the phone scheduling appointments and everyone was really nice and helpful.
Pros
Free Coffee and Water
Really great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2017
Working for them was mostly good, the people and the management really care about their employees. I myself really didn't like to talk to people that were upset beyond calming. that was tough.
Pros
Coaches and the money you can make.
Cons
slow advancement
Excellent environment
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2017
Feels as if we are working with robots in the way we get things done but the personalities show in how well we do our job as a team.
Pros
Retirement and Guaranteed Stability
Great Company to work for.
Customer Advocate I (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 23, 2017
Excellent work environment. Managers are great recognition for always doing a great job and there for bonuses and other rewards are given. Great group of people to work with.
Pros
Excellent Management
Cons
Pay could be better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safelite Group. Our community is ready to answer.