Safelite Group Employee Review

View all Safelite Group reviews

I'd rather work at a Burger King
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2013
Where do I start? I thought I would give this company a chance after being constantly told "Oh there's room for advancement!" when you and 500+ other people are going for the same thing.
I thought I was doing a great job by getting a job done and even being complimented by customers but that's not enough. Forget to say "I'm soooo sorry for your damage!" and you fail your phone call no matter how well the call went. It's so easy to get hired and so easy to get fired here. Slip up a "can I please have" instead of "may I" and fail your call too even though you go above and beyond for a ungrateful customer depending on your coach.
The management is a joke. I've been here almost two months and still have not any bosses but my job coach. Even when you need your job coach they all just seem to disappear when you need them. Not to mention they nit pick you to death! Make an improvement when you take their advice? Well guess what it wasn't good enough! Finished a great phone call but didn't make small talk about weather or their crying baby? 40 points off!!! Of course this depends on your job coach if you're lucky, I was unfortunate. Honestly I kept passing my monitors until I was passed in to a particular lady....not saying any names.
What's with being treated like a child? Stickers, balloons, and a cookie? Can't go to the potty x amount of times in a day? You get three absences even with a dr note and you're gone! Be a minute late from break and you get penalized.
I'm so glad I left this prison
Pros
Clean environment, discount, weekly pay, co-workers
Cons
Benefits, attendance, short breaks, MICRO management, little advancement

Other Safelite Group Employee Reviews

Community and Family oriented
Lead Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 10, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that I work with. The workplace culture continually evolves. The company cares about its people and would rather find a place for a struggling employee to fit in rather than letting them go.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Consistency of operations from one area of the organization to another
N/a
Warehouse & Driving Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2017
The company is awesome, advancement is conversation that isn’t a hard topic to discuss. The company wants you to grow and continue to be apart of the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safelite Group. Our community is ready to answer.