SafeStreetsUSA Employee Reviews

Customer Agent (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCMarch 23, 2017
Job is good. Great management and co workers. Love this place. I enjoy the atmosphere when I arrive and leave. There is never a dull moment wit this job.
Everyday at SafeStreets
Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Ashland, VAFebruary 28, 2017
Working at SafeStreetsUSA was very interesting.ting with The hardest part of my job was interacting with the rude door to door representative that try their best to sale security out in the field.The management I felt was unprofessional speaking about different employees that are all on the same level of each other, instead of using their authority in a positive matter. The work culture as a whole was very bias and unfair, the sense on favoritism was noticeable through out the office. This job was my very first call center job so I did learned a lot.
Cons
Management, Pay rate
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 25, 2017
high turnover rate sales job talking to strangers knocking on doors if you dont sell you dont get paid managers are nice got to sale to make any money
Pros
Cons
commission
Not What It Seems
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Doraville, GADecember 30, 2016
This company presents itself as a great opportunity, yet it is the WORST employer I have ever worked for. I recall making an average of 250-300 outbound calls during a 6 hour period, which was a higher volume than I was lead to believe. In addition, the auto-dialer gives too many useless leads. If we cannot pitch to renters, why are 50-100 of my daily calls renters? If there is more than one entity from ADT calling, why arent we notified so we arent cursed out by the potential customer. Everyday I heard, "Yall call me EVERYDAY!" or "I already told ADT NO!" WASTE OF TIME! Not to mention, they tell you the position is 10/hr but thats only for the first two weeks! After that point, you make 8/hr which is depressing especially when reps with seniority are making 12/hr or better. There was no room for growth even if the agent was prepared. So as an agent, your pulling the customer in and still get paid less in commission than the closer who does nothing other than verify everything you have already said. The daily bonuses have the same probability as winning the lottery. Dont believe me? Ask to see employment records. Their turn over is higher than your average retail store with bad pay and bad management. In my brief employment(5 months), I saw over 100 employees come and leave(voluntarily and involuntarily). The director in Doraville is ill prepared for his job and doesnt appreciate the jewels he has in his center! The best part of my employment was the two weeks he was on vacation! The morale in the center was higher and so was the profit!
A great place to start out your career!
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 17, 2016
This is a great place to work! The office is full of good people and direct management is professional and understanding. I am constantly being encouraged to learn and grow in my field. I look forward to my future with this company.
Pros
-Good people -Fair management -Encouragement for growth -Many office events
Cons
None that I know of so far, do not know much about benefits.
Great Place to work top notch Leadership
VP of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 17, 2016
Working for Safe Streets for seventeen years.
Opportunity for advancement is real, the company have multiple locations and opportunities across the country.
Pros
Benefits that includes 401K with company participation.
Great team to be a part of!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 15, 2016
I have worked with SafeStreets since January 2015 and have really grown to appreciate the culture here. The management team is kind and supportive. The fast growth of the company provides a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Good culture, new opportunities
Cons
A long drive for me but that's out of their hands
Terrible company to work for
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLNovember 12, 2016
told us training would be paid and didn't pay. Then we walked the streets to knock on houses and try to sell security for ADT. Did this monday thru saturday from 10am to 830pm.
Pros
great exercise
Cons
lots of walking, no money to be made.
Fun and pleasant work experience
Security Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCOctober 19, 2016
This company is very flexible. I have gotten a lot of experience and knowledge in burglar and fire while working. I have also been able to get more customer service skills while working for this company.
Melancoly work environment.
Call Center Representative/Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Avondale Est, GAOctober 14, 2016
This job was really a drag. The moral was very low here everyone pretty much hated their job. there were no benefits and the pay was simply deplorable.
Fantastic opportunity to grow with a company
Payroll Manager (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCOctober 6, 2016
I recently started with Safe Streets on September 12, 2016 and I've been very happy and excited about my decision to join the company. I feel the company will offer a great opportunity for advancement as the company continues to grow.

On day one employees were very welcoming and spoke very highly of the company. Based on conversations regarding personal incidents I feel Safe Streets USA offers a great work life balance and is very considerate and supportive of the needs of their employees.

If you are excited about change and growth Safe Streets is a company you should consider.
Fun Atmosphere/Great Management
HR Department (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 6, 2016
When coming to SafeStreets, I had no idea what to expect. I was absolutely blown away by the amazing management and coworkers. SafeStreets is extremely upbeat and fun. They are employee focused, and truly care about your advancement/growth within the company. Compensation is completely fair, and they understand you have a life outside of work as well.
Pros
management, enviornment, benefits
Stay away from this company!
Not employed (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAOctober 3, 2016
Looking at the reviews, the only good reviews are written by the company. I knew this was a dubious company when I showed up for an interview, and it was a total complete waste of my time.
ADT needs a better vetting process for its authorized dealers, this company is a complete joke!!!
Horrible
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GASeptember 22, 2016
The work place was dirty, noisy and not well managed. This company needs to invest in a better software to operate successfully. I called the same people over and over so how will you get. A sale. This is a joke😞
Never straightforward
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 29, 2016
I want to start out by saying that there are a lot good people who end up working here, but very seldom are those people the ones in charge. For as long as I worked for the company, I could only describe it as tumultuous. When everything was good (ie sales were up) management was happy, but when it bad...

It would be hard to sum up the unethical and hostile work environment without it coming off as ridiculous. The amount of bad business practices I saw (pulling credit without consent on a daily basis, having senior management unable to explain how simple equipment works, being belligerent to customers) could just about fill a book. When you give people the opportunity to make a lot of money, because the opportunity is there, people will do anything and feel no guilt for climbing over others to get it.
Pros
Opportunity to make uncapped commission
Cons
Deceitful, unethical, no trust
A Company on the Rise
Marketing Department (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 28, 2016
SafeStreets has a supportive management staff, opportunities for growth and terrific values as a company. The team works well together both nationally and locally to exceed their goals.
Pros
Great work environment and supportive team
Cons
Distance traveled to work (out of their hands)
Big company with a small feel
HR Department (Current Employee) –  Garner, NCJune 27, 2016
SafeStreets is a great place to work if you are ambitious, full of ideas and want to advance quickly. There is a lot of opportunity here if you are willing to work for it.

The management and owners are dedicated and helpful. The support staff is great. Our sales and installation teams are the best among ADT dealers.

We are growing and changing rapidly. The times are exciting. Go and grow with the flow.
Pros
spirit events for charity, room for growth, great management
Strong Company
Director of Inside Sales (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 16, 2016
This is the #1 ADT dealer in the country. I work for the call center in Seattle and it is a very fun and exciting work area. We treat each other and the customers with respect and still manage to have fun and a great floor.

ADT's product is the best in the industry, it feels good to sell a quality product and service. A+ rating and we do whatever it takes to make the customer feel it was a quality experience.

Love the company and the people.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
I always would love more money!
Is any company Perfect, this one is Close!!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 16, 2016
I currently work at SafeStreets and came onboard through one of the companies that merged with SafeStreets earlier this year, but I worked with the people at Safestreets for a few years before that. It really is a great place to work. It is the ideal size and has the right mission and focus. They really care about Great Customer Service too. I hope for great things as I look to grow my own career with SafeStreets.
Pros
Fair Compensation and Management
Cons
A little too far from home, but not their problem
Worst place to work
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  NJJune 7, 2016
Management are lies and undermine you and your work. They are alway MICROMANAGING. Tell you things at the last minute and directions are not clear or percicise and to the point.
Stay far away from this company. If not please watch your backs this company is like a revolving door.
They have no respect for employees at all.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SafeStreetsUSA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9